View Full Version : Vyvanse and Hot Days: What to Drink?

Jaci1977
07-16-17, 09:46 PM
I've been taking Vyvanse for 3 years and currently I work for FedEx as a package handler and it gets hot in those trailers. I was just wondering about any suggestions of what I should drink I drink a lot of water. Thanks

sarahsweets
07-17-17, 04:50 AM
I've been taking Vyvanse for 3 years and currently I work for FedEx as a package handler and it gets hot in those trailers. I was just wondering about any suggestions of what I should drink I drink a lot of water. Thanks

Water is always your best bet.

D WoodIce
07-23-17, 05:14 PM
As stated, water is best but when it's hot you dehydrate. Dehydration requires water salt and glucose. I like to carry a 250 ml bottle of water that has 1.5 grams of salt in it as well as 5 grams of sugar.

just sip it throughout the day on top of your regular water to keep things in balance.

C15H25N3O
08-11-17, 07:17 AM
Nothing but water. Electrolytes or an apple if heavy sweating.

Unmanagable
08-11-17, 09:53 AM
I no longer take meds, but to keep healthily hydrated, I tend to add lemon or lime juice to water and drink a whole lot of it, cucumber slices, mint leaves, berries, lemon balm leaves, etc. are pretty tasty additions, too.

I also make various herbal infusions in place of teas and coffee that have caffeine, as I've also eliminated that to give my body a break. I use things like stinging nettle, red clover, dandelion root, burdock root, yellow dock, sarsaparilla, valerian root, astragalus root, etc. It's good to learn a lot more about what the properties of each are before experimenting with them.

I drink the recipe below for electrolytes, and also make it for my elderly mom in place of the gatorade that contains a lot of artificial stuff:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTdhI7UYDPE