View Full Version : Headache?

nanajoy
07-26-17, 06:45 PM
Hi, I have a question for anyone that has an answer or has any input. As I have told you, I am taking 10 mg XR. The brand, the dose, the XR...seem to be perfect. It took a while. 5 mg IR, and then 5 mg IR twice a day, now 10 mg XR...the past 2 days have had had a headache from hell. It begins about an hour after I take it, and lasts the entire day. Thoughts? Input? THANKS!

JustAHedgehog
07-26-17, 07:46 PM
When my head starts to hurt that usually signals me to go eat. Eating will make you tired (at least me) but the energy will come back.

nanajoy
07-26-17, 07:52 PM
Thanks. I was so busy today, I only had a handful of fishy crackers. I bet you are right. Going to eat now. THANKS!

Little Missy
07-26-17, 08:46 PM
Eat, drink a lot of water, a cup of coffee will do wonders and a couple of aspirin. Any of the aforementioned or all of them together or separately.

nanajoy
07-26-17, 09:49 PM
Speaking of coffee, crave it since my meds. I've always loved my coffee, but I never craved it at 4 PM.

Little Missy
07-26-17, 09:56 PM
Speaking of coffee, crave it since my meds. I've always loved my coffee, but I never craved it at 4 PM.

I love it any time of the day or night. It does not keep me awake. Oddly, if I awaken in the middle of the night and have a cup of coffee I go back and sleep soundly. In the morning it does seem to awaken me a bit.