View Full Version : Im sorry

sarahsweets
07-27-17, 07:19 AM
I was thinking...I often talk about how great my relationship with my husband is and how I met him and how I think we are soulmates and I was thinking that maybe it seemed like bragging. So many here want companionship and have said they feel hopeless, lonely or somehow defective. Everyone deserves love and I dont want to alienate anyone or make anyone feel less than or not a part of the "love club". I am really sorry if Ive made anyone feel bad. I am sorry if I seem like a know-it-all bragger, bedcause I dont mean it.
I want so much for people to know that there is hope and I believe that their is someone out there for everyone. If I have invalidated anyone due to my comments. I love sharing about my marriage but I think I will work on dialing it back a little.
I love you all and firmly believe that all life is precious.

xxxooo

Little Missy
07-27-17, 07:21 AM
I have never felt that from any of your posts. Ever.

Love, true love, is a beautiful thing. I read it as giving hope to others. :)

someothertime
07-27-17, 07:29 AM
I think the way you share gives others hope, because they are reminded that there IS another side to a picture that is all too easy to forget.

aeon
07-27-17, 08:18 AM
I have never felt that from any of your posts. Ever.

Love, true love, is a beautiful thing. I read it as giving hope to others. :)

Thanks for saying it so I didn't have to. :)

Cheers,
Ian

midnightstar
07-27-17, 08:38 AM
I dont see the need for any apologies sarah :grouphug:

Unmanagable
07-27-17, 09:35 AM
Sharing what is going well in our lives and what works for us isn't bragging, it's simply sharing.

Although, I get why it can feel that way sometimes.

It hurts to know others aren't feeling the good stuff just as much as it hurts knowing the depth of the sufferings they open up about and specify.

It hurts knowing others hurt, period.

It hurts even more when you feel helpless in being able to ease the suffering of others.

This human condition leaves a lot to be desired some days.

Celebrate that love, don't ever apologize for it.