View Full Version : CHECK MANUFACTURERS, BAD Generics; AUROLIFE / AUROBINDO PHARMA / INDIA

NathanRxCA
08-03-17, 12:06 AM
(ANY MATERIAL AFTER "WHY AM I SHARING THIS" IS NOT MINE AND IS LINKED IN THREAD AT BOTTOM)

YOUR ADDERALL MIGHT AS WELL BE FAKE
Bad companies, Bad generics, Pharmacies will NOT tell you

I, personally, am normally on cor-136, COREPHARMA 30mg IR adderall. Pink round pill with cross on back for breaking and cor136 printed on front.
Label: AMPHETAMINE SALTS 30 MG TABLET
MFR(Manufacturer): COREPHARMA LLC
These pills felt like a normal pill, broke like a normal pill, didn't crumble.

Just today I went to Rite-Aid to refill my prescription(Rx). WITHOUT notifying me, the pharmacist took my Rx, and told me that it will be 15 mins.
When I got my newly refilled bottle the label was different and the pills were even a different size, color, and the printed letters changed.
(Now Reads)
Label: DEXTROAMP-AMPHETAMIN 30 MG TAB
MFR(Manufacturer): AUROBINDO PHARM (HQ in India; AUROLIFE)
Size smaller and color was peach. Cross on back for breaking
AND PRINTED NOW: U31 on the front
^These pills were incredibly easy to break and melted in my mouth(which they are not supposed to do by FDA regulations and equality tests obviously botched/fraud)

It basically would hit me in the first 5 mins except I experienced something completely different from Adderall. My chest just seemed to feel like it was caving in, my heart felt strained, felt like I could not focus, felt high but not a good high, and within 30mins -45mins the pill was done. Just to confirm that the pill was trash I tried it again with the same exact results.
AUROBINDO PHARM is a TRASH company in India.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0970389612001231
^Long Report done on Health care sector in India
If you are too lazy to read here are some things you should know.

" Andrew Shleifer (2004) discusses this trade-off, pointing out that: “When unethical behavior cuts costs, competition drives down prices and entrepreneurs' incomes, and thereby reduces their willingness to pay for ethical conduct."
(Unethical behavior is a huge issue)
|
" ...more private companies have been given licenses to produce drugs in our country.(India)"
(Privatized business, government barely has control of regulations and standards)
|
"The second point about regulatory enforcement is about the quality of the drugs... (CDSCO) which controls the in-flow of drugs into the country and oversees clinical trials. However, if you discuss issues with them, they say that their sole responsibility is to ensure that they provide licenses to international firms entering the market."
(India has a major problem with cutting corners, establishing and enforcing standards, and monitoring the healthcare sector as a whole*)
|
"The license for domestic drug firms is provided by the state drug controllers, who are also responsible for monitoring the performance of these firms in the market with regard to availability and quality of the drugs they produce."
(This is just a lot of words for no one is f***ing controlling the quality of medications here.)
|
"The third issue concerns marketing. Under the Indian Medical Council (Professional Conduct, Etiquette and Ethics) Regulations, 2002, pharmaceutical companies are not supposed to influence the behaviour of doctors by offering gifts/commissions."
(Corruption, Bribing, Fraudulent behavior)
|
"...evidence suggests otherwise, going by the large number of complaints which have been received by the MCI about such practices."
(MCI = Medical Council of India; ergo, lots of bribing(gift giving) is going on..)

Etc. List goes on about endless problems in the healthcare sector. Many of you might say, "Hang on, this was created in 2013..." If you actually read the document they make promises and "5 year plans" that should've fixed the problem by now and haven't. Still a huge problem in India.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3146178/
^This link targets issues in Psychiatry and Drug development specifically.

fortune dot com/2013/05/15/dirty-medicine
^2013 - "Company scientists told Thakur’s staff that they were directed to substitute cheaper, lower-quality ingredients in place of better ingredients, to manipulate test parameters to accommodate higher impurities, and even to substitute brand-name drugs in lieu of their own generics in bioequivalence tests to produce better results."

nytimes: https://www.printfriendly.com/print?...L-JBEEvrFmuGzy
^2014 Still not convinced?

newsweek: https://www.printfriendly.com/print?...qr-qrny-ebijfd
^January 2016

indian express: https://www.printfriendly.com/print?...djiijd_%7E_PcS
^November 2016
And you can bet the list trails into 2017.

WHY AM I SHARING THIS?
Because when I first got my bottle of U31 garbage, I googled it just to see what it was. I was surprised to see all types of forums engaged in chaos. One side said they couldn't tell, another said they were terrible, and yet another said they liked it.
IM NOT HERE TO BASH ON WHAT YOU DO OR DON'T LIKE, CAN'T OR CAN LIKE
But I really wish I had known the info above before I had tried it.
In the Generic forms of drugs, they are replacing many of the chemicals inside the pill with not even the same contents as Adderall. Inactive ingredients? Don't even get me started.
I MERELY ONLY CARE ABOUT INFORMING EVERYONE.
There IS a difference to generics and brand-names. Maybe some of you cannot tell and maybe some of you can tell.
Everyone's body is different and you need to respect their opinion.
What should NOT be taken as opinion and should be taken as FACT, is the data above and below (Ingredient replacement)
Not once through the forums did I see any mention of India, corruption, or illegal shortcuts. Obviously everyone was just as unaware as I.

Here are the Replacement Ingredients for Adderall and the generics. Know that saccharin is toxic to the body (All meds usually are) but this one especially. Yet companies still use it. They still sell it. And we, the consumers, unknowingly eat this. (These photos have been pulled from another thread from this website, I do NOT intend to claim these photos as mine they are merely for the public in case one person had not seen them. I only mean to amass all the data I have gathered in one simple post)

Know India may not be the only one cutting corners. Duramed and Barr was acquired by Teva. CorePharma was acquired along with others by Impax.

Dextroamphetamine Saccharate, Amphetamine Aspartate, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate and Amphetamine Suflate
(Dextroamphetamine Saccharate, Amphetamine Asparatate, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate and Amphetamine Sulfate)
Barr Laboratories Inc. * Ver: 2 (R4)
Feb 18, 2010 Tablet ANDA
ANDA040422 Human Prescription Drug Label
DEXTROAMPHETAMINE SACCHARATE (DEXTROAMPHETAMINE) DEXTROAMPHETAMINE SACCHARATE 5 mg
AMPHETAMINE ASPARTATE (AMPHETAMINE)
AMPHETAMINE ASPARTATE 5 mg
DEXTROAMPHETAMINE SULFATE (DEXTROAMPHETAMINE) DEXTROAMPHETAMINE SULFATE 5 mg
AMPHETAMINE SULFATE (AMPHETAMINE)
AMPHETAMINE SULFATE 5 mg
COLLOIDAL SILICON DIOXIDE
STARCH, CORN
MAGNESIUM STEARATE
CELLULOSE, MICROCRYSTALLINE
SACCHARIN SODIUM
FD&C YELLOW NO. 6

Adderall
(Dextroamphetamine Saccharate, Amphetamine Aspartate, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate and Amphetamine Sulfate)
Shire US Inc. Ver: 1 (R3)
Sep 18, 2006 Tablet
Human Prescription Drug Label
DEXTROAMPHETAMINE SACCHARATE (DEXTROAMPHETAMINE) ACTIVE 5 MILLIGRAM IN 1 TABLET AMPHETAMINE ASPARTATE MONOHYDRATE
(AMPHETAMINE) ACTIVE 5 MILLIGRAM IN 1 TABLET
DEXTROAMPHETAMINE SULFATE
(DEXTROAMPHETAMINE) ACTIVE 5 MILLIGRAM IN 1 TABLET
AMPHETAMINE SULFATE
LACTITOL INACTIVE
MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE INACTIVE
COLLOIDAL SILICON DIOXIDE INACTIVE
MAGNESIUM STEARATE INACTIVE
OTHER INGREDIENTS INACTIVE

Dextroamphetamine saccharate, amphetamine aspartate monohydrate, dextroamphetamine sulfate and amphetamine sulfate
(Dextroamphetamine saccharate, amphetamine aspartate monohydrate, dextroamphetamine sulfate and amphetamine sulfate)
Corepharma LLC * Ver: 9 (R4)
Feb 12, 2010 Tablet ANDA
ANDA040444 Human Prescription Drug Label
DEXTROAMPHETAMINE SACCHARATE (DEXTROAMPHETAMINE)
DEXTROAMPHETAMINE SACCHARATE5 mg
AMPHETAMINE ASPARTATE5 mg
DEXTROAMPHETAMINE SULFATE (DEXTROAMPHETAMINE)
DEXTROAMPHETAMINE SULFATE5 mg
AMPHETAMINE SULFATE 5 mg
LACTOSE MONOHYDRATE
MAGNESIUM STEARATE
STARCH, CORN
D&C RED NO. 27

Dextroamphetamine Saccharate, Amphetamine Aspartate, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate and Amphetamine Sulfate
(Dextroamphetamine Saccharate, Amphetamine Aspartate, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate and Amphetamine Sulfate)
Sandoz Inc * Ver: 7 (R4)
Feb 12, 2010 Tablet ANDA
ANDA040470, ... Human Prescription Drug Label
DEXTROAMPHETAMINESACCHARATE(DEXTROAMPHETAMINE)
AMPHETAMINE SULFATE5 mg
FD&C YELLOW NO. 6
LACTOSE MONOHYDRATE
MAGNESIUM STEARATE

Dextroamphetamine Saccharate, Amphetamine Aspartate, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, and Amphetamine Sulfate
(Dextroamphetamine Saccharate, Amphetamine Aspartate, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, and Amphetamine Sulfate)
Teva Pharmaceuticals USA * Ver: 2 (R3)
Nov 09, 2007 Tablet
Human Prescription Drug Labeling
AMPHETAMINE SULFATE5 mg
STARCH, CORN
MAGNESIUM STEARATE
SACCHARIN SODIUM
FD&C YELLOW NO. 6

DEXTROAMPHETAMINE SACCHARATE (DEXTROAMPHETAMINE) ACTIVE 5 MILLIGRAM IN 1 TABLET AMPHETAMINE ASPARTATE
(AMPHETAMINE) ACTIVE 5 MILLIGRAM IN 1 TABLET DEXTROAMPHETAMINE SULFATE
(DEXTROAMPHETAMINE) ACTIVE 5 MILLIGRAM IN 1 TABLET AMPHETAMINE SULFATE
ACACIA INACTIVE
CORN STARCH INACTIVE
LACTOSE INACTIVE
SUCROSE INACTIVE
FD&C BLUE #1

ALSO ON THE FEB2010 BARR, BUT NOT ON THE CHART IS:

In addition, each tablet contains the following inactive ingredients:
colloidal silicon dioxide
compressible sugar
corn starch
magnesium stearate
microcrystalline cellulose
saccharin sodium.

The 5, 7.5 and 10 mg also contain FD&C blue no.1 aluminum lake.
The 12.5, 15, 20 and 30 mg also contain FD&C yellow no. 6 aluminum lake.

http://www5.picturepush.com/photo/a/3720618/img/Anonymous/rel2.jpg
http://www1.picturepush.com/photo/a/3720619/img/Anonymous/c2.jpg
http://www3.picturepush.com/photo/a/3720621/img/Anonymous/1.jpg

(PICTURES) THREAD: http://www.addforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81319

ADDCJVA
08-05-17, 12:35 PM
I was thinking about having my p-doc switch me to Adderall (generic) from name brand Zenzedi (dextroamphetamine) since the Zenzedi is having no benefit.

Can you confirm whether there are good generics, and bad one? Or are they all bad?

sarahsweets
08-06-17, 07:39 AM
I was thinking about having my p-doc switch me to Adderall (generic) from name brand Zenzedi (dextroamphetamine) since the Zenzedi is having no benefit.

Can you confirm whether there are good generics, and bad one? Or are they all bad?

There are no good or bad generics technically but there are some that seem to have more negative personal experiences than others. Personally, ACTAVIS adderall xr was awful and I only managed to stay on it three days. There is a thread here buried in the adderall section devoted to it and based on that it sure seems like a bad one. There is a new generic for adderall that I *think* is made by impax(?) and I do not have experience with that one. I took a sandoz xr 5mg that was awful but the 15mg xr that I take now for a booster by sandoz is fine.

selby
08-07-17, 09:54 PM
I absolutely hate Aurobindo / Aurolife, and I really liked Impax. I just need to find out who carries it. My pharmacy actually switched a few months ago.

Deluxea2020
08-15-17, 07:47 AM
I think it's called like "Proscar' or something, only for the XR though. Some merger thing Big Pharmacy likes to do all the time.

Deluxea2020
08-15-17, 07:57 AM
LoL, that's a lotta typing boy...I just switched to the 30 XR. Just to see kinda thing, but I still haven't filled it because every local pharmacy had the "ever-so effective Activist". And was googling that brand while driving cause everyone had it. Let's just say I was scared, not taken that risk of combatability

sarahsweets
08-15-17, 01:52 PM
LoL, that's a lotta typing boy...I just switched to the 30 XR. Just to see kinda thing, but I still haven't filled it because every local pharmacy had the "ever-so effective Activist". And was googling that brand while driving cause everyone had it. Let's just say I was scared, not taken that risk of combatability

Can you explain what you mean differently? I am having a hard time understanding.

alliekittie
08-15-17, 08:04 PM
:goodpost:(ANY MATERIAL AFTER "WHY AM I SHARING THIS" IS NOT MINE AND IS LINKED IN THREAD AT BOTTOM)

YOUR ADDERALL MIGHT AS WELL BE FAKE
Bad companies, Bad generics, Pharmacies will NOT tell you

I, personally, am normally on cor-136, COREPHARMA 30mg IR adderall. Pink round pill with cross on back for breaking and cor136 printed on front.
Label: AMPHETAMINE SALTS 30 MG TABLET
MFR(Manufacturer): COREPHARMA LLC
These pills felt like a normal pill, broke like a normal pill, didn't crumble.

Just today I went to Rite-Aid to refill my prescription(Rx). WITHOUT notifying me, the pharmacist took my Rx, and told me that it will be 15 mins.
When I got my newly refilled bottle the label was different and the pills were even a different size, color, and the printed letters changed.
(Now Reads)
Label: DEXTROAMP-AMPHETAMIN 30 MG TAB
MFR(Manufacturer): AUROBINDO PHARM (HQ in India; AUROLIFE)
Size smaller and color was peach. Cross on back for breaking
AND PRINTED NOW: U31 on the front
^These pills were incredibly easy to break and melted in my mouth(which they are not supposed to do by FDA regulations and equality tests obviously botched/fraud)

It basically would hit me in the first 5 mins except I experienced something completely different from Adderall. My chest just seemed to feel like it was caving in, my heart felt strained, felt like I could not focus, felt high but not a good high, and within 30mins -45mins the pill was done. Just to confirm that the pill was trash I tried it again with the same exact results.
AUROBINDO PHARM is a TRASH company in India.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0970389612001231
^Long Report done on Health care sector in India
If you are too lazy to read here are some things you should know.

" Andrew Shleifer (2004) discusses this trade-off, pointing out that: ďWhen unethical behavior cuts costs, competition drives down prices and entrepreneurs' incomes, and thereby reduces their willingness to pay for ethical conduct."
(Unethical behavior is a huge issue)
|
" ...more private companies have been given licenses to produce drugs in our country.(India)"
(Privatized business, government barely has control of regulations and standards)
|
"The second point about regulatory enforcement is about the quality of the drugs... (CDSCO) which controls the in-flow of drugs into the country and oversees clinical trials. However, if you discuss issues with them, they say that their sole responsibility is to ensure that they provide licenses to international firms entering the market."
(India has a major problem with cutting corners, establishing and enforcing standards, and monitoring the healthcare sector as a whole*)
|
"The license for domestic drug firms is provided by the state drug controllers, who are also responsible for monitoring the performance of these firms in the market with regard to availability and quality of the drugs they produce."
(This is just a lot of words for no one is f***ing controlling the quality of medications here.)
|
"The third issue concerns marketing. Under the Indian Medical Council (Professional Conduct, Etiquette and Ethics) Regulations, 2002, pharmaceutical companies are not supposed to influence the behaviour of doctors by offering gifts/commissions."
(Corruption, Bribing, Fraudulent behavior)
|
"...evidence suggests otherwise, going by the large number of complaints which have been received by the MCI about such practices."
(MCI = Medical Council of India; ergo, lots of bribing(gift giving) is going on..)

Etc. List goes on about endless problems in the healthcare sector. Many of you might say, "Hang on, this was created in 2013..." If you actually read the document they make promises and "5 year plans" that should've fixed the problem by now and haven't. Still a huge problem in India.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3146178/
^This link targets issues in Psychiatry and Drug development specifically.

http://fortune.com/2013/05/15/dirty-medicine/
^2013 - "Company scientists told Thakurís staff that they were directed to substitute cheaper, lower-quality ingredients in place of better ingredients, to manipulate test parameters to accommodate higher impurities, and even to substitute brand-name drugs in lieu of their own generics in bioequivalence tests to produce better results."

https://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/15/world/asia/medicines-made-in-india-set-off-safety-worries.html
^2014 Still not convinced?

http://www.newsweek.com/indias-fake-drug-trials-threaten-wider-trade-deal-418953
^January 2016

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/27-medicines-sold-by-top-firms-fail-quality-tests-in-seven-states-4398893/
^November 2016
And you can bet the list trails into 2017.

WHY AM I SHARING THIS?
Because when I first got my bottle of U31 garbage, I googled it just to see what it was. I was surprised to see all types of forums engaged in chaos. One side said they couldn't tell, another said they were terrible, and yet another said they liked it.
IM NOT HERE TO BASH ON WHAT YOU DO OR DON'T LIKE, CAN'T OR CAN LIKE
But I really wish I had known the info above before I had tried it.
In the Generic forms of drugs, they are replacing many of the chemicals inside the pill with not even the same contents as Adderall. Inactive ingredients? Don't even get me started.
I MERELY ONLY CARE ABOUT INFORMING EVERYONE.
There IS a difference to generics and brand-names. Maybe some of you cannot tell and maybe some of you can tell.
Everyone's body is different and you need to respect their opinion.
What should NOT be taken as opinion and should be taken as FACT, is the data above and below (Ingredient replacement)
Not once through the forums did I see any mention of India, corruption, or illegal shortcuts. Obviously everyone was just as unaware as I.

Here are the Replacement Ingredients for Adderall and the generics. Know that saccharin is toxic to the body (All meds usually are) but this one especially. Yet companies still use it. They still sell it. And we, the consumers, unknowingly eat this. (These photos have been pulled from another thread from this website, I do NOT intend to claim these photos as mine they are merely for the public in case one person had not seen them. I only mean to amass all the data I have gathered in one simple post)

Know India may not be the only one cutting corners. Duramed and Barr was acquired by Teva. CorePharma was acquired along with others by Impax.

Dextroamphetamine Saccharate, Amphetamine Aspartate, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate and Amphetamine Suflate
(Dextroamphetamine Saccharate, Amphetamine Asparatate, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate and Amphetamine Sulfate)
Barr Laboratories Inc. * Ver: 2 (R4)
Feb 18, 2010 Tablet ANDA
ANDA040422 Human Prescription Drug Label
DEXTROAMPHETAMINE SACCHARATE (DEXTROAMPHETAMINE) DEXTROAMPHETAMINE SACCHARATE 5 mg
AMPHETAMINE ASPARTATE 5 mg
DEXTROAMPHETAMINE SULFATE (DEXTROAMPHETAMINE) DEXTROAMPHETAMINE SULFATE 5 mg
AMPHETAMINE SULFATE 5 mg
STARCH, CORN
MAGNESIUM STEARATE
SACCHARIN SODIUM
FD&C YELLOW NO. 6

Adderall
Shire US Inc. Ver: 1 (R3)
Sep 18, 2006 Tablet
Human Prescription Drug Label
DEXTROAMPHETAMINE SACCHARATE (DEXTROAMPHETAMINE) ACTIVE 5 MILLIGRAM IN 1 TABLET AMPHETAMINE ASPARTATE MONOHYDRATE
DEXTROAMPHETAMINE SULFATE
(DEXTROAMPHETAMINE) ACTIVE 5 MILLIGRAM IN 1 TABLET
AMPHETAMINE SULFATE
LACTITOL INACTIVE
MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE INACTIVE
COLLOIDAL SILICON DIOXIDE INACTIVE
OTHER INGREDIENTS INACTIVE

Dextroamphetamine saccharate, amphetamine aspartate monohydrate, dextroamphetamine sulfate and amphetamine sulfate
(Dextroamphetamine saccharate, amphetamine aspartate monohydrate, dextroamphetamine sulfate and amphetamine sulfate)
Corepharma LLC * Ver: 9 (R4)
Feb 12, 2010 Tablet ANDA
ANDA040444 Human Prescription Drug Label
AMPHETAMINE SULFATE 5 mg
LACTOSE MONOHYDRATE
MAGNESIUM STEARATE
STARCH, CORN
D&C RED NO. 27

Dextroamphetamine Saccharate, Amphetamine Aspartate, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate and Amphetamine Sulfate
Sandoz Inc * Ver: 7 (R4)
Feb 12, 2010 Tablet ANDA
ANDA040470, ... Human Prescription Drug Label
DEXTROAMPHETAMINESACCHARATE(DEXTROAMPHETAMINE)
AMPHETAMINE SULFATE5 mg
FD&C YELLOW NO. 6
LACTOSE MONOHYDRATE
MAGNESIUM STEARATE

Dextroamphetamine Saccharate, Amphetamine Aspartate, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, and Amphetamine Sulfate
(Dextroamphetamine Saccharate, Amphetamine Aspartate, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate, and Amphetamine Sulfate)
Teva Pharmaceuticals USA * Ver: 2 (R3)
Nov 09, 2007 Tablet
Human Prescription Drug Labeling
AMPHETAMINE SULFATE5 mg
STARCH, CORN
MAGNESIUM STEARATE
SACCHARIN SODIUM
FD&C YELLOW NO. 6

DEXTROAMPHETAMINE SACCHARATE (DEXTROAMPHETAMINE) ACTIVE 5 MILLIGRAM IN 1 TABLET AMPHETAMINE ASPARTATE
(AMPHETAMINE) ACTIVE 5 MILLIGRAM IN 1 TABLET DEXTROAMPHETAMINE SULFATE
(DEXTROAMPHETAMINE) ACTIVE 5 MILLIGRAM IN 1 TABLET AMPHETAMINE SULFATE
ACACIA INACTIVE
CORN STARCH INACTIVE
LACTOSE INACTIVE
SUCROSE INACTIVE
FD&C BLUE #1

ALSO ON THE FEB2010 BARR, BUT NOT ON THE CHART IS:

In addition, each tablet contains the following inactive ingredients:
colloidal silicon dioxide
compressible sugar
corn starch
magnesium stearate
microcrystalline cellulose
saccharin sodium.

The 5, 7.5 and 10 mg also contain FD&C blue no.1 aluminum lake.
The 12.5, 15, 20 and 30 mg also contain FD&C yellow no. 6 aluminum lake.

http://www5.picturepush.com/photo/a/3720618/img/Anonymous/rel2.jpg
http://www1.picturepush.com/photo/a/3720619/img/Anonymous/c2.jpg
http://www3.picturepush.com/photo/a/3720621/img/Anonymous/1.jpg

(PICTURES) THREAD: http://www.addforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81319

:goodpost: Just as an FYI I went to pick up my generic adderall today (NORMALLY COREPHARMA)--it's been discontinued...

NathanRxCA
08-17-17, 06:30 AM

Aurobindo/Aurolife is terrible. Which is the U31 pill and MELTS in your mouth which it shouldn't do

Another person said something about IMPAX, which had bought corepharma LLC so impax and corepharma are the same but i've been told that no one is going to be carrying the corepharma adderall anymore. It's pretty hard to find. I think someone said below they are discontinued
Although if you find them with the Imprint cor-136 or something
My review: I liked it and could tell very little difference between brand name and the corepharma one and several of my friends tried it and i asked them how they felt and they said they felt the same as well.

TEVA has mixed reviews. Some people say it's good other people say it's bad. ALTHOUGH I HAVE seen more people say it's good than bad IN MY EXPERIENCE.
It should be the Peach football pill which is manufactured by an Israeli manufacturer.
ALTHOUGH I know the Cigna pharm carries the Teva one which does home delivery and blah. So if they carry it I'm sure it must be a step above many other generics because its an insurance carrier.

Otherwise i have no other information on Adderall.
My suggestion would be to try and get the Brand Name adderall.

P.S. Dextroamphetamine and amphetamine are NOT the same thing. The difference by my p-doc was described to me as one being the wakey wakey med and the other being the focus med although I forgot which

ANOTHER med that my friend really liked but i stopped getting was called EVEKEO. This drug was recently released which means no bad generics yet I think and definitely gave me less of a body high and was a much lower dosage. He said it helped him focus more so than the COREPHARMA one.

ARmodafinal is also a drug I used to like but it made me more introverted and slightly even depressed but it helped me focus and stay up more. The mechanism of action is primarily unknown according to the wikipedia article on it other than it is a very specific dopamine agonist. Another one of my friends said that the way it works is that it interrupts your circadian rhythm which is good for the people with effed up sleeping schedules.
I liked it because i took it and reupped on a quarter of the 250 dosage 6 hours later and i felt great throughout the day. My only complaint about it is that socialization is kind of hard on it. (although i do have social anxiety to a degree so it may just be accentuating that and i am also introverted as well) and that it doesnt make it hard to sleep its just that i DONT WANT to sleep because i want to get work done.

another med for focus is WELLBUTRIN/BUPROPION, VERY effective to help me quit smoking after 2 weeks of taking it. kinda scary but extremely effective.
My only complaint is that i get massive tunnel vision on life in general and kind of makes me feel like i am a rock with no emotions on it.
ergo no drive to complete anything although as a smoking cessation aid very nice indeed.

Zoloft i have heard helps people focus, not many though because it's mainly an antidepressant for me IMO i feel wired on it so its eh for me but honestly drugs are hit and miss and imo unless you're taking brand name for all of these meds, don't expect to hit the right drug in like 2-3 tries because that's not how it's gonna work. Keep trying to find the magic bullet cuz eventually you guys will probably find one (Unless ur a weird one like me XD)

SO in order of precedence for me (Best top worst bottom in terms of feel/focus):
Adderall (Brand name)
Armodafinal
Evekeo
Corepharma adderall (cor136)
Wellbutrin/Bupropion
Aurobindo/Aurolife adderall

(Will not mention the antidepressants in this list because they don't really belong in this list)
***Have not tried Teva plz give reviews

So happy hunting guys Hope all this info is nice

P.S.S. THERE IS ONE MORE DRUG I KNOW OF and I dunno anyone else on it but something called Desoxyn Google it urself I'm kind of tired of typing this

For peeps getting into the focus med world there is also
Strattera, Vyvanse, Ritalin/concerta, and many more!!

NathanRxCA
08-17-17, 06:54 AM
There are no good or bad generics technically but there are some that seem to have more negative personal experiences than others. Personally, ACTAVIS adderall xr was awful and I only managed to stay on it three days. There is a thread here buried in the adderall section devoted to it and based on that it sure seems like a bad one. There is a new generic for adderall that I *think* is made by impax(?) and I do not have experience with that one. I took a sandoz xr 5mg that was awful but the 15mg xr that I take now for a booster by sandoz is fine.

Please read my article. I understand you said there are negative effects that are subjective to each person, but please research the chemicals that go into each pill and read this. (Was in my post)

They are NOT the same as brand. Perhaps some may draw the inference that I am labeling ALL generics as dirty or cop offs but MY POINT is that SOME generics are far worse that others and AUROBINDO/AUROLIFE is only one such example

" http://fortune.com/2013/05/15/dirty-medicine/
^2013 - "Company scientists told Thakur’s staff that they were directed to substitute cheaper, lower-quality ingredients in place of better ingredients, to manipulate test parameters to accommodate higher impurities, and even to substitute brand-name drugs in lieu of their own generics in bioequivalence tests to produce better results." "

The point of this article is not to be read thoroughly by each and every person I only want this to be a canonical link that people can refer to in other forums to others who have recieved this medication

sarahsweets
08-17-17, 07:48 AM
Please read my article. I understand you said there are negative effects that are subjective to each person, but please research the chemicals that go into each pill and read this. (Was in my post)

They are NOT the same as brand. Perhaps some may draw the inference that I am labeling ALL generics as dirty or cop offs but MY POINT is that SOME generics are far worse that others and AUROBINDO/AUROLIFE is only one such example

^2013 - "Company scientists told Thakurís staff that they were directed to substitute cheaper, lower-quality ingredients in place of better ingredients, to manipulate test parameters to accommodate higher impurities, and even to substitute brand-name drugs in lieu of their own generics in bioequivalence tests to produce better results." "

The point of this article is not to be read thoroughly by each and every person I only want this to be a canonical link that people can refer to in other forums to others who have recieved this medication

I did read your post and I thought I was kinda agreeing with you, at least in my experience with ACTAVIS. I used to be one of those people who thought there were no differences between brand and generic until it happened to me. For example. Until ACTAVIS and now I think IMPAX The brand named adderall xr by SHIRE and the authorized generics were all made by SHIRE. Shire basically supplied the raw ingredients and the formula and the other companies put them all together to make generic adderall xr. This included GLOBAL and TEVA/BARR. My experience was that they were all exactly the same. I take Global now and I love it. I have a booster dose and at first it was the adderall xr 5mg and adderall xr 10mg by sandoz. I didnt like them and found that they didnt work. I now take adderall xr 15mg by sandoz and its fine. Like I said, when ACTAVIS was new, I took it for three days and promptly went back to my doctor, dropped off the pills and got a new prescription and a new pharmacy. I never thought Id be one of those people. Once ACTAVIS was its own generic company, they were responsible for their own supply of the raw ingredient and the formula for fillers, binders and dyes and its why I think I had issues with it.

IPax only recently got FDA approval to make their own adderall xr and Ive not tried it.(http://investors.impaxlabs.com/Media-Center/Press-Releases/Press-Release-Details/2016/Impax-Receives-FDA-Approval-for-Generic-Version-of-Adderall-XR-mixed-salts-of-a-single-entity-amphetamine-product-Capsules-CII/default.aspx
I dont appreciate the tone your response took. I did read you post and I have done a fair amount of research and I stand by my theory of it being mostly subjective.

Little Missy
08-17-17, 07:58 AM

^2013 - "Company scientists told Thakurís staff that they were directed to substitute cheaper, lower-quality ingredients in place of better ingredients, to manipulate test parameters to accommodate higher impurities, and even to substitute brand-name drugs in lieu of their own generics in bioequivalence tests to produce better results." "

What is "brand" that you keep referring to?

ssands
10-26-17, 01:24 PM
Yes! Me too! Always got CorePharm, now got Aurolife & sucked!