View Full Version : Has anybody ever gone through an official SSDI review?

sarahsweets
08-03-17, 04:44 AM
I have been on disability for about 10 years. I just got info in June about an official review. I had to first drop off a complicated packet of paperwork that I filled out to the SS office to maintain payments during the process. Then I got something from NJ dept of workforce devlopement disability section and it was an even more complicated packet and my husband had to fill out one that took him hours to do and I had to include every doctor/diagnosis Ive had in the last 10 years.

I have been in communication with the case manager and Ive gotten scary letters about reports not being sent from the doctor but she said those are form letters so the doctor's have a certain amount of time to respond. I am not sure why they send out those letters.

I have a lot more issues now physically an mentally since I applied so I feel like I wouldnt have it taken away but I am still scared. I can believe how complicated this process is and I feel bad for those who cant handle paperwork well. I have good days and bad days with paperwork but once I get in the 'zone' with it I can push through it.

Can anyone share their experiences or the experiences of someone you know?
I have to let things fall where they may because I did my part honestly and thoroughly but I am still scared.
xxxooo

Free to Fly
08-03-17, 01:19 PM
Sorry can't help with question but will certainly pray for a positive resolution.