View Full Version : Questionnaire

productdesigner
08-04-17, 06:19 AM
Dear users,
I'm a product design student who is designing an ADHD related product for my project. For this I am required to carry out some primary reserach, so it would be very helpful if you could take the time to fill out this short questionnaire which I have put together. I would kindly ask that only those with ADHD fill it out so that it is most relevant and of course you will remain annonymous. You are not obliged to answer any of the questions but the more information the better. Please find the questionnaire in the link below. Thank you very much :)

https://surveynuts.com/surveys/take?id=143357&c=3322441849TTRL

Lunacie
08-04-17, 11:29 AM
Was this questionaire approved by the mods here?

http://www.addforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15842

namazu
08-04-17, 12:46 PM
Was this questionaire approved by the mods here?
http://www.addforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15842
Yes, this research was approved by Andi.
If you have questions, please direct them privately to her.

Little Missy
08-04-17, 01:31 PM
The questionnaire reads like it was written for a survey of kitchen appliances.

Lunacie
08-04-17, 02:09 PM
Yes, this research was approved by Andi.
If you have questions, please direct them privately to her.

Okay. In the past I've seen notes when questionaires have been posted saying
they were admin approved, and I've seen some that were not. Since there was
no note with this post I was just asking.

userguide
08-04-17, 08:55 PM
I think it was poorly designed. You didn't get any helpful info from me, even though I could provide it.

Or maybe it was only made to prove a general need for adhd stuff to some decisionmakers

Lunacie
08-04-17, 09:31 PM
I don't think gizmos are usually that helpful in dealing with the impairments of
this disorder.

productdesigner
08-05-17, 09:24 AM
I think it was poorly designed. You didn't get any helpful info from me, even though I could provide it.

Or maybe it was only made to prove a general need for adhd stuff to some decisionmakers
Dear userguide,
I deliberately made the questionnaire so that it did not contain any personal questions that would have possibly been irrelevant and may have made people feel uncomfortable. I am still at the early stages of the design process, (researching), and I have no idea what the actual product is going to be yet; so the questionnaire is designed to just get people's thoughts on any pre-existing products or anything they would like to see in the future that they feel would be useful.
If you have any other information that you feel would be helpful to me then there is a box for you to enter this at the bottom of the questionnaire.
Thank you very much :)

Fuzzy12
08-05-17, 08:13 PM
What are adhd related products??????

productdesigner
08-06-17, 01:27 AM
Dear Fuzzy12,
some popular products already on the market are fidget toys, weighted blankets, light up alarm clocks and noise machines etc.

Lunacie
08-06-17, 11:17 AM
Dear Fuzzy12,
some popular products already on the market are fidget toys, weighted blankets, light up alarm clocks and noise machines etc.

Weighted blankets for adhd? I've only seem them promoted for autism.

sarahsweets
08-07-17, 04:55 AM
Weighted blankets for adhd? I've only seem them promoted for autism.

My son used them when he was classified for special ed. His only dx is adhd. He does have some sensory issued that required some ot and pt but no other diagnosis. He said it helped him stay seated in class for work.

sarahsweets
08-07-17, 05:04 AM
I liked the survey a lot. I like participating in things like this if it helps adhd research.

productdesigner
08-08-17, 08:46 AM
Thank you to everyone who has so far filled out the questionnaire! Would be great to get some more as they all help with my research, so keep them coming!

productdesigner
08-08-17, 08:49 AM
I liked the survey a lot. I like participating in things like this if it helps adhd research.
Yes it definately helps, thank you very much!

ginniebean
08-08-17, 04:50 PM

This was my problem. What exactly is an ADHD product? I have a daytimer which is extremely helpful but it's not designed for adhd . I can' t think of even one.

TheGreatKing
09-10-17, 06:41 PM
This was my problem. What exactly is an ADHD product? I have a daytimer which is extremely helpful but it's not designed for adhd . I can' t think of even one.

I am guessing they are products that are helpful to people with ADHD.