View Full Version : I've been diagonosed ADHD, severe auditory disorder since age 5 and I can help

GazzaDodge
08-05-17, 02:45 AM
I've been on everything, and recently made a switch to the Adderall IR M'CKRODT and excuse my language, it wipes the ******* floor with all the other generics out there. I'm on a huge dose, 30 mg 4 x a day. I'm severely ADHD and been on it so long that I don't even know what I'm like off of it, but I will say this is the best GENERIC on the market I've had recently compared to:

1. Sandoz was my favorite before M'CKRODT
2. TEVA (the footballs that are generic from the manufacturer that makes ADDERAL
3. CorePharma

I don't feel jittery, I don't feel like I'm on crystal meth or nervous. My blood pressure stays normalized and I feel completely focused and confident in my actions of doing my daily chores/hobbies/work in my life.

This is, of course, my reaction to the drugs I'm on and everyone I'm sure is different. I just hoped to give some feedback to all the negative reviews about M'CKRODT. I also recommend you keep a little dehumidifier pillowpak to keep your meds from going bad and preventing moisture from damaging your RX. (we all know "August" in latin means hot as ****.)

sarahsweets
08-06-17, 07:54 AM
I don't feel jittery, I don't feel like I'm on crystal meth or nervous. My blood pressure stays normalized and I feel completely focused and confident in my actions of doing my daily chores/hobbies/work in my life.

This is, of course, my reaction to the drugs I'm on and everyone I'm sure is different. I just hoped to give some feedback to all the negative reviews about M'CKRODT. I also recommend you keep a little dehumidifier pillowpak to keep your meds from going bad and preventing moisture from damaging your RX. (we all know "August" in latin means hot as ****.)

Wow, you felt like you were on Meth with the other drugs??

GazzaDodge
08-06-17, 05:35 PM
Hey there! Yes, TEVA footballs made me feel like I was high on crystal meth. WAY TOO STRONG FOR ME. Then again, reformulations happen time to time and I think it could have just been the last batch I happened to be prescribed that had me feeling this way.