View Full Version : Smoothest Adderall?

winterishere
08-07-17, 11:41 PM
First post and I was doing a lot of internet searches that suggest that SANDOZ IR is one of the smoother generics on the market. I was wondering if anybody knows of pharmacies around DFW that carry it.

I've been taking Teva/Barr and it just seems a little off I suppose... It's hard to explain it.

Swissy
08-08-17, 11:41 AM
I get Sandoz from a small mom and pop pharmacy. I have seen people suggest requesting your pharmacy order a specific brand; you will probably have more luck at a mom and pop pharmacy. There is a thread in the sticky post area where you can ask about places in your area that might carry your preferred generic.

wonderboy
08-09-17, 10:10 PM
First post and I was doing a lot of internet searches that suggest that SANDOZ IR is one of the smoother generics on the market. I was wondering if anybody knows of pharmacies around DFW that carry it.

I've been taking Teva/Barr and it just seems a little off I suppose... It's hard to explain it.

I definitely agree that something is, indeed, as you state "a little off"
with the Teva brand lately...

winterishere
08-10-17, 12:52 PM
I'm glad it's not just me! I saw an interesting article about how the drug manufacturers have artificially created shortages in the past and really want people to switch over to XR. I prefer IR and if it ain't broke don't fix it!

sarahsweets
08-11-17, 06:01 AM
I take Barry White adderall. ;)