View Full Version : (20mg) Nosebleed=Bronkaid+Adderall (40 mg)+a few sip?s of coffee

JustAHedgehog
08-15-17, 11:22 PM
Has anyone experienced nosebleeds after taking bronkaid? Took the 3 today. I spilled a dusty ingredient and took bronkaid (allergy induced asthma) and had taken my prescribed adderall earlier in the morning. I drank coffee because it also helps alleviate my allergies (is decreased cyclic AMP function and thus alleviates allergies ) later on before a study session. I took my 10mg booster dose and a few hours later o the evening I got a nose bleed. I am new to Bronkaid because I hadn't needed my inhaler and bronkaid is a cheaper option until I can afford another inhaler.

sarahsweets
08-16-17, 03:49 AM
Has anyone experienced nosebleeds after taking bronkaid? Took the 3 today. I spilled a dusty ingredient and took bronkaid (allergy induced asthma) and had taken my prescribed adderall earlier in the morning. I drank coffee because it also helps alleviate my allergies (is decreased cyclic AMP function and thus alleviates allergies ) later on before a study session. I took my 10mg booster dose and a few hours later o the evening I got a nose bleed. I am new to Bronkaid because I hadn't needed my inhaler and bronkaid is a cheaper option until I can afford another inhaler.
Alot of the issue with inhalers is that they dry your sinus's out horribly. It could be why you got a nose bleed.

TrapezoidPills
08-21-17, 03:01 PM
You're putting three stimulants together, not really the most advisable of things even just going off the interaction check in an app.

Re: Not saying outright stop, but maybe reconsider things and ask a pharmacist before going and mixing all three of these things together.

sarahsweets
08-23-17, 04:45 AM
You're putting three stimulants together, not really the most advisable of things even just going off the interaction check in an app.

Re: Not saying outright stop, but maybe reconsider things and ask a pharmacist before going and mixing all three of these things together.

or ask your doctors. If all of them are aware of what you take and say its ok, then look into lubricating nose drops?