View Full Version : Got some news

midnightstar
08-31-17, 04:37 PM
I passed my driving theory test this morning :o:D

Fuzzy12
08-31-17, 04:45 PM
Congratulations. That's brilliant. I'm so happy for you!! The driving test is the most nerve wrecking test I've ever taken. So well done!!:yes::yes::yes:

:):):)

:grouphug:

midnightstar
08-31-17, 04:47 PM
Congratulations. That's brilliant. I'm so happy for you!! The driving test is the most nerve wrecking test I've ever taken. So well done!!:yes::yes::yes:

:):):)

:grouphug:

I still have to do the practical and am as nervous as hell about doing it even though I am not ready for the practical part of it yet :o :grouphug:

Fuzzy12
08-31-17, 04:50 PM
I still have to do the practical and am as nervous as hell about doing it even though I am not ready for the practical part of it yet :o :grouphug:

I think the biggest problem with the driving test is to overcome your nerves. The actual test isn't so bad but nerves really got the better of me. You'll be fine. :grouphug:

psychopathetic
08-31-17, 04:58 PM
YAY!!! :yes: :yes: :yes:

So happy for you! SO glad you didn't talk yourself out of doing this for yourself! And I KNOW you'll be just fine for your practical!! I know you're nervous as all get out about it, but I just know you'll do great! <3

(((Midsy)))

Now please do note I'm only celebrating...
Well because to be quite frank about it...you're half a world away from me and no where near any of the safe streets I'll be traveling upon!

NO NO!!! I'm only kidding! Now please put the car back into park and make the right choice NOT to run me over! :lol:

Hermus
08-31-17, 05:25 PM
Congrats, Mids. Really happy for you!

midnightstar
08-31-17, 05:28 PM
YAY!!! :yes: :yes: :yes:

So happy for you! SO glad you didn't talk yourself out of doing this for yourself! And I KNOW you'll be just fine for your practical!! I know you're nervous as all get out about it, but I just know you'll do great! <3

(((Midsy)))

Now please do note I'm only celebrating...
Well because to be quite frank about it...you're half a world away from me and no where near any of the safe streets I'll be traveling upon!

NO NO!!! I'm only kidding! Now please put the car back into park and make the right choice NOT to run me over! :lol:

I'm confused ......... what car park? :scratch:

And I wouldn't run anyone over anyway, not even the scumbags who hurt Ebony all those years ago :grouphug:

Lunacie
08-31-17, 05:39 PM

And I wouldn't run anyone over anyway, not even the scumbags who hurt Ebony all those years ago :grouphug:

Parking gear ... not car park (what we call a parking lot here).

Just focus on keeping the UK terms straight and you'll do great. :grouphug:

peripatetic
08-31-17, 05:54 PM
congratulations! xx

Abi
08-31-17, 06:18 PM
Driving Test (Road) is the only test I ever FAILED

Twice.

Greyhound1
08-31-17, 07:38 PM
Way to go SuperStar! :grouphug:

;) I told you so!:D
I Knew you could do it. Congratulations!

psychopathetic
09-01-17, 06:18 AM

lol I'm sorry Mids. I was trying to be silly and goofy but my joke didn't come across so well. :doh:I'm real bad at that sometimes (where they make sense in my head, but no one else seems to pick up on it lol).

Okay I keep trying to explain my joke I was trying to make but I'm not doing so well with doing so. I do hope you know that I was only teasing you in fun and love though.
Today and tonight have been real rough and I feel real dumb and I didn't meant to confuse you :(. lol I feel like such an idiot sometimes! :mad:

:grouphug:(((Mids, Tigs, & Eb-Ebs too!))):grouphug:

midnightstar
09-03-17, 12:57 PM
psycho you're not an idiot :grouphug:

I thought I posted this already but looks like the computer ate it :scratch: