View Full Version : Little Sleep and Vitamin C

Aries2102
09-06-17, 01:13 AM
Kills the length and effectiveness of Adderall XR and Vyvanse. My doctor's first 2 questions are "are you getting at LEAST 9 hrs of solid sleep" and no vitamin c or multivitamin that has vitamin c. Vitamin c only when you are sick. If you get good sleep(yes, it is hard) a 2-3(20mg)or 1-2(30mg) Adderall XR or a 60 Vyvanse should work better. NO, 2 hrs then 4 hrs then 2 days without sleep. If you allow that to happen then slowly go off Adderall XR or Vyvanse (WITH DOCTORS HELP!!). Waite 2 to 3 days and go back on it. Advil PM and Unisom has helped, but my go to is xanex. 2 (1mg) and I'm out or if I'm having Adderall XR withdrawals xanax takes care of the shaking, extreme anxiety, twitching so you can't fall asleep, sweating, and zero appetite. 30 1mg Xanex pills usually last's me 3 to 5 months. I've been doing this for 23 years now. Hopefully, this helps a little.

sarahsweets
09-06-17, 08:03 AM
Kills the length and effectiveness of Adderall XR and Vyvanse. My doctor's first 2 questions are "are you getting at LEAST 9 hrs of solid sleep" and no vitamin c or multivitamin that has vitamin c. Vitamin c only when you are sick.
I had a sleep study done and it was determined that I need 6 hours of sleep so 9 hours isnt the hard and fast rule. As far as vitamin c goes, I have to take it but I take it at night to avoid and interactions.

If you get good sleep(yes, it is hard) a 2-3(20mg)or 1-2(30mg) Adderall XR or a 60 Vyvanse should work better. NO, 2 hrs then 4 hrs then 2 days without sleep. If you allow that to happen then slowly go off Adderall XR or Vyvanse (WITH DOCTORS HELP!!). Waite 2 to 3 days and go back on it.
Just sleep. no need to take a break from your medication.