View Full Version : Numerology and Sucessful career - Correlation?

coolclaudio
09-20-17, 01:13 PM
I just cannot figure out relation between numerology and a successful career.Achieving success in your career depends on your hard work and that's a fact but then why we see so many celebrities taking help of numerology to gain success in their career.It is very common these days to spot twisted names with an extra alphabet or sometimes a couple of alphabets missing.

I just don't get how changing spelling of your name will get you that next big break.How is it going to make you more successful.I wonder its nothing more than a placebo effect.Its surprising how people with strong rationale fall for such things. One website says that if your Day number is 1 then you should opt for career in politics, day number 2 should choose law as their career etc.

How bizarre is it that people decide to choose their profession based on their date of birth and not on their interest.How can you be successful in your career if you do not love what you do! I mean what is the connection between having a successful career and numbers.I absolutely see no relation at all.

I know some of you might be believing in numerology but logically how can you link numerology to career success!

Willing to listen to your views.

aeon
09-20-17, 02:57 PM
I know some of you might be believing in numerology but logically how can you link numerology to career success!

You canít logically link them.

If you want to indulge yourself in mysticism, magic thinking, projection, delusion, irrationality, and so on, you can...but why would you want to?

Of course, people wilfully disengage from and reject reality for all kinds of reasons all the time.

Maybe for many human beings reality is either too boring or too frightening or too much to understand, so they retreat from it into some imagined fantasyland.

Cheers,
Ian

Little Missy
09-20-17, 03:35 PM
Honestly, no. It never occurred to me to do so.