View Full Version : 80MG Adderall XR just to add/subtract fractions

kinesis
10-15-17, 05:20 PM
I tried doing GED class, mostly testing my math ability.

I could not grasp the math component (not even focusing on the entire battery, which my most modern research concludes I have to do) without heavy amounts of Adderall XR.

Fortunately am trying Clonidine and the doctor recommended adding Adderall to the regimen. I feel more high schooler minded now. My m ind has a dully ache, when it comes to computational analysis / code (I'm suppose to be an engineer/programmer) my brain feels like a slog. What happened to me? Is this a form of depression? Is Buproprion an answer to this or better off Effexor or something else?

Is Lumosity worth paying for? It costs $11.99 a month and is supposed to emphasize on attention. I wanted to contact the owners because I get into repetitive habits of listening to Youtube hiphop songs over and over again. The same ones usually too. I wanted to know if I should shut the music down and wear ear plugs or something scientific to it. Neuroplasticity is interesting.

Thanks.

kinesis
10-15-17, 05:57 PM
I tried doing GED class, mostly testing my math ability.

I could not grasp the math component (not even focusing on the entire battery, which my most modern research concludes I have to do) without heavy amounts of Adderall XR.

Fortunately am trying Clonidine and the doctor recommended adding Adderall to the regimen. I feel more high schooler minded now. My m ind has a dully ache, when it comes to computational analysis / code (I'm suppose to be an engineer/programmer) my brain feels like a slog. What happened to me? Is this a form of depression? Is Buproprion an answer to this or better off Effexor or something else?

Is Lumosity worth paying for? It costs $11.99 a month and is supposed to emphasize on attention. I wanted to contact the owners because I get into repetitive habits of listening to Youtube hiphop songs over and over again. The same ones usually too. I wanted to know if I should shut the music down and wear ear plugs or something scientific to it. Neuroplasticity is interesting.

Thanks.

Wanted to note: on day 2 of Clonidine now and I sort've dropped the concentration ball on Lumosity. I am concerned about my ability to cope with existing in the world.

MickeMouseFan
10-15-17, 07:23 PM
Is Lumosity worth paying for? It costs $11.99 a month and is supposed to emphasize on attention.

I've mentioned Lumosity in a few of my posts. I've been using it for about 1.5 years.

I find it really useful, but definitely not worth $11.99/month. If you register for the free games on their website, sometimes they will offer you really good offers, such as $24 for a whole year, or sometimes 30-40% off the annual subscription.

Yesterday I decided to create a Lumosity channel on Youtube, and I will eventually upload a video of every one of their games, just so people (not necessarily from here) can get a better sense of whether they can benefit from the games or not before they part with their money.

Here is the link to my Youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-SeXz3JNWXQqjvW0c8deFg/videos

For the attention games, I've already uploaded Train of Thought, Trouble Brewing and Lost in Migration.

Mods, if I am breaking any forum rules by linking to my Youtube channel, please edit my post as necessary. :)

sarahsweets
10-16-17, 07:28 AM
Luminonsity is good for helping you get better at their games. Not proven to help with anything else. They just got in trouble with the FDA big time last year for their unscientific claims.