View Full Version : Intro and looking for DR for son

06-24-05, 09:33 AM
Hi all,
I live in Northern MI and am looking for an ADD specialist for my 17 yr old son. Specialist that I have found via internet are all down state.
Would love to have suggestions. Currently am using our family doctor.

07-24-05, 02:44 PM

I don't know of any Doctors in northern MI that specialize in ADD, because I live in SE MI. But if you're willing to come down to Auburn Hills or Pontiac you could see Dr. Neel Jolepalem. I saw him until I was 18 or 19. There are also a few more specialists and informational programs in the Fox Center right next to the MIRO center and St. Joe's Hospital (might me St. Mary's I can't remember). There is a lot of good shopping in Auburn Hills, so you could spend the day down here.

Dr. Neel Jolepalem
888 Woodward, Ste 405
Pontiac, MI 48341
(248) 335-4010

This is his main office, but he also spends part of a couple days a week at the Fox Center.

Dr. Wunch is another specialist at the Fox Center, who runs the PASS program. It is an informational program so parents can learn more about ADD on the chemical/neural level and so also behaviorally. His number is (248) 858-6023

Hope this helps