View Full Version : San Fernando Valley

toydoggie
04-26-03, 02:51 PM
Anyone interested in having an ADHD/ADD support group in the West San Fernando Valley? ( Woodland Hills, Canoga Park, Tarzana, Reseda, etc)

Peter
08-19-03, 06:48 PM
Hi Big & toydoggie,

Please note that there is a very active (and growing!) chapter of CHADD in the San Fernando Valley. I'd appreciate it if you would add us to your list. Our contact info is on our site: www.chaddonline.org/chapters/chadd615.html. We also have a blog: www.xanga.com/CHADD_SFV.

We meet monthly, next meeting is this Thursday, August 21. Following the meeting, we host 2 support groups. One for parents of children with AD/HD or ADD and a second group for adults. This month's topic is on social skills. Anyone seeking resources in the SFV area, WLA/Hollywood, Thousand Oaks, Calabasas, Conejo Valley- feel free to contact me at our chapter 818.773.0468. Peter

StrategiesCoach
01-06-04, 05:17 PM
Hi Toydoggie,

Just wanted to let you know that there are now TWO very active ADHD support groups in the SFV - through the SFV CHADD Chapter #615. Our next support group meeting is this Thursday, Jan. 8th at 7-9 pm. Please consult our website for information and to add your name to the list.

Our contact info is on our site: www.chaddonline.org/chapters/chadd615.html. We also have a blog: www.xanga.com/CHADD_SFV.

We meet monthly...the first Thursday of the month is a "Stand Together Support Group" for 2 hours and the third Thursday of the month is our regular meeting (with speaker), followed by 2 support groups (parents and adults)

Anyone seeking resources in the SFV area, WLA/Hollywood, Thousand Oaks, Calabasas, Conejo Valley- feel free to contact me by email at drbarbara@thestrategiescoach.com or on our chapter phone line of 818.773.0468. Barbara Cohen, Ph.D., SFV CHADD Chapter Coordinator