View Full Version : ADDA Conference - St. Louis

Tara
09-12-03, 05:08 PM
10th Annual ADDA Conference
“Demystifying AD/HD”
in St. Louis, Missouri, May 13-16, 2004

This year’s conference will take place in an upscale full service Sheraton Hotel surrounded by a 42-acre business/entertainment complex featuring 18 restaurants and comedy club, overlooking a small lake.

The ADDA conference brings together the best and greatest variety of AD/HD experts and coaches in the world.

2004 speakers will include:
Tom Brown, Ph.D., Ned Hallowell, M.D., Michele Novotni, Ph.D., Tom Phelan, Ph.D. John Ratey, M.D. Wendy Richardson, MA, LMFCC, Sari Solden. MS, LMFT, Nancy Ratey, Ed.M, MCC, Linda Anderson, MCC, David Giwerc, MCC and many more...

2004 special activities will include:
Mystery dinner, wellness & exercise opportunities (walks, cardio-karate, access to pool and fitness center…) and ADDA’s one-of-a-kind Talent Show

(Registration info coming soon)

Tara
09-26-03, 10:15 PM
For more info go to http://www.add.org/conferences/

LilSisw/Add
12-27-03, 11:13 PM
The plaza also features a business school. How do I know that? It is the school I go to!! LMAO. I was very suprised to read a description about the hotel next to my school, and then when I clicked on the info, to see a picture of what I see EVERY DAY M-F. Too funny :D

Tina

btw It is a very nice area.

Tara
12-27-03, 11:26 PM
I really hope you can make the conference it's an Amazing experience!!!

healthwiz
12-28-03, 12:50 AM
TY Tara

Jonathan

LilSisw/Add
01-12-04, 01:27 AM
Well there is no way I can afford to go to the conference. I just don't have the money. But I may end up volunteering, so I can at least be around. At least that is the plan right now anyway.

Tina

Tara
01-13-04, 03:57 PM
There is a lower rate for Students.

LilSisw/Add
01-17-04, 04:23 PM
Thanks, I have found that out. I went to the website and looked. Even still, when you have no money, even a discount doesn't help LOL, especially when it is still in the three figure catagory.

Tina

Tara
02-22-04, 08:57 PM
<li><font size="3" face="Rockwell"><font color="#163073"><a href="http://www.add.org/Conf2004/html/on-line_registration.html" target="_blank"><strong><font size="2">Register</font></strong></a><font size="2"> for the 2004 ADDA Conference “<a href="http://www.add.org/Conf2004" target="_blank"><strong>Demystifying AD/HD</strong></a>” in St. Louis, Missouri, May 13-16, 2004</font></font><font color="#163073" size="2"><span class="style1">!<strong> </strong></span></font><font size="2" face="Rockwell"><font color="#163073"><span class="style1"><strong><BR>
</strong></span></font></font> </font></li>
<li><font size="2" face="Rockwell"><font color="#163073"><font color="#8a110e"><strong>Conference Volunteers needed</strong></font></font><font color="#8a110e"><b>:</b></font> <font color="#163073"><strong><font color="#8a110e"><em><font color="#163073">We need you!</font></em></font></strong> If you are interested in volunteering some of your time to help us out at the conference, please email <a href="mailto:cvolunteer@add.org"><strong>cvolunteer@add.org</strong></a></font></font> <font size="2"><strong>
<font face="Rockwell"><font color="#163073"><span class="style1"><strong> </strong></span></font></font> </strong></font></li>
<li><font color="#163073" size="3" face="Rockwell"><strong><font color="#8a110e" size="2">Hotel and Travel Information:</font></strong> <font size="2"><a href="http://www.add.org/Conf2004/html/conference_details.html#hotel" target="_blank"><strong>Click here</strong></a> for hotel and travel information.</font></font><font color="#163073" size="2" face="Rockwell">. <strong> </strong></font><font size="2" face="Rockwell"><font color="#163073"><span class="style1"><strong><BR>
</strong></span></font></font> </li>
<li><font color="#163073" size="2" face="Rockwell"><strong><font color="#8a110e">Roommates</font></strong>:If you would like ADDA to help find you a roommate for the conference please email <strong><a href="mailto:roommates@add.org">roommates@add.org </a></strong></font></li>

concerned mom
03-16-04, 01:49 AM
I wish I could go but I can't afford it either since I just had a baby .

what actually goes on there ? Is it for parents with child who have adhd or is it just for adults with it?