View Full Version : The chore I should be doing instead????

meadd823
08-25-05, 07:18 PM
Right now I should be putting in load of laundry to be washed but what am I doing??? :confused:

Reading about house hold chores!!!!! :rolleyes:

Reading post about house work is sooooooo much more interesting than actaully doing them!!!!!! :D

So which chore should you be doing right now?????? :eek:

Struggling
08-25-05, 10:30 PM
I should have cleaned out the garbage can outside....like every week for the past month!!

fasttalkingmom
08-25-05, 10:52 PM
Right now I should be sleeping !

Which sometimes feels like a chore ;)

meadd823
08-27-05, 04:09 AM
Right now I should be sleeping !

Hey you took the words right out of my mouth literally....it is 3:00 am in Texas and I am supposed to be up in four hours.....yea sleeping does take up way tooo much time but man do people seem to grow a distenct dis-like of me if I go without sleep for too long !!!!

Immortality
08-29-05, 08:50 AM
I am supposed to be cleaning my desk before the year begins...it was a MESS starting from..hhhmm. APRIL!!!!!! hehehe HOpefully today is the day...

meadd823
08-29-05, 04:50 PM
I am supposed to be fixing pallets in the back yard for an afternoon delivery. Well the afternoon already delivered some halicious heat!!!! Ugggg takeing a heat break!!!!!

andiemedic
08-29-05, 04:58 PM
I should be cleaning my car and bedroom :D

Jami Lea
08-29-05, 05:05 PM
I should be working..but I'm sitting here forgetting what I was supposed to do next. I'm too afraid to ask my boss because she just told me 10 seconds ago..:eek:

fiji4me
08-30-05, 01:42 PM
I should be doing actual freelance work. And then I should clean up my office so I could do the work in a less stressful environment (in which I can actually find the things I need ;-). And then I should be invoicing for the work I've already done so I can actually be PAID for it. Then I should write the syllabus for the class I will be teaching on Thursday (its second meeting; had no syllabus the first night like all the other instructors do), and then figure out a lesson plan for that night. And when that's all done, I should stop pretending that I'm so hard-working I can't be bothered with things like laundry or meals or housecleaning or .... and then ... and then ...

But that sleep thing sounded pretty good, too ...

Scattered
09-01-05, 11:07 AM
Right now I should be putting in load of laundry to be washed but what am I doing??? :confused:

Reading about house hold chores!!!!! :rolleyes:

Reading post about house work is sooooooo much more interesting than actaully doing them!!!!!! :D

So which chore should you be doing right now?????? :eek:Here, here! I'd much rather read about them then do them. Just like I'd much rather read about what causes AD/HD and it's symptoms than read a book about how an ADDer can get organized (do they actually sell any of those books? They look good, but I can't seem to make myself read them!:p ).

I should be working with my daughter on her homeschool, but I'll probably wait until late afternoon when she's hungry, irritable, and getting tired -- that seems like a much more appropriate time. That way I can split my already rather fractured attention between making supper, entertaining a hyperactive 3 year old who missed her nap again, and educating the impulsive child who had the lack of foresight to make me a parent!:rolleyes:

Scattered

meadd823
09-02-05, 03:00 AM
should be working with my daughter on her homeschool, but I'll probably wait until late afternoon when she's hungry, irritable, and getting tired -- that seems like a much more appropriate time. That way I can split my already rather fractured attention between making supper, entertaining a hyperactive 3 year old who missed her nap again, and educating the impulsive child who had the lack of foresight to make me a parent!

EEK, Yikes, and wousers...The laundry doesn't look so bad now!!!! I should be un-pining and folding socks and under things and putting them away buttttt think I will just plop them back into the basket I dumped them out of a second day in row, so we can get into the bed and do ???? Well NOT laundry!!!!!!

Scattered
09-02-05, 04:37 AM
Careful about that bed, Tammy! That's how we made two hyperactive little kids to start with! LOL!:p

Scattered

Draven
09-02-05, 08:32 AM
Do you know that the people I envy the most are the so called "anal retentive neat freaks". I call them Gods,,,, if only I could be like that when I grew up,,, I wouldn't be sitting here thinking of all the stuff I really need to do like everything in my house. Ohhhh it is such a mess. I will one day be like those that I envy but it surely isn't today and somehow I believe that once again, my house will not get straightened up today either lol...... It is payday!!!

Wolfette
09-02-05, 10:21 AM
I have a hubby who is an anal retentive neat freak and if he knew i just posted that he would take offense. I really do idolize him and wish I could be more like him. Over the yrs we have been together we have had our challenges like any marriage, but our BIGGEST challenge is my lack of organization and procrassination. He is very punctual and organized. LOL!!! i have the piles everywhere. I know most the tsuff in them and yes they are organized some what by how soon they need to be delt with.
I should be cleanning house we have company comming over today.

LOL!!! I will get it done even if it is rushing around right after i give kids lunch and they are getting crabby cause thewy have been doing real good most the mornning so afternoon might be a blast. I keep saying oh look at a cpl more post and I will be out but a cpl turns into quite a few more interesting topics

meadd823
09-08-05, 03:44 AM
Soooo you should be preparing your home for comapny......

Dishes and cleaning counters after dinner that has been eaten almost four hours ago!!!!!!

Careful about that bed, Tammy! That's how we made two hyperactive little kids to start with! LOL!

Laundry I thought that was where babies came from!!!!!

I am "fixed" babies are 18. soooo I can fold all the under things I want to now!!! Yea!!!!!

clawless
09-08-05, 04:07 AM
I should be cleaning the boys bedroom, :eek: but its quiet the babys asleep, so what the hell, im going to play on the forum and try to catch up a little ;) :D

meadd823
09-13-05, 10:34 PM
putting up the laundry I folded yesterday...bed sheets......it's still in basket four feet from the cabnit they "live in"

Is that pathetic or what!!!!!! :o

justhope
09-14-05, 12:21 PM
Working! haha
I'm at work. ! That's really baaad!
Well I supersized my work load yesterday so I could goof off a little today.
The boss is away so the "bad and easily distracted" will play!
Hope

pembroke
09-14-05, 12:48 PM
I should be: paying bills; making a chart of my credit card debts (ugh!) :( and planning my daughter's 16th birthday party. (surprise sweet 16).

isb: finishing the bathroom door; sweeping these floors.

the list is endless. and yet, here i sit, on the forums. the good news is, i did get 1 thing done that i was "supposed to". i switched our at&t wireless plan to cingular. :)

well, back to work. i think. or maybe not. later.

meadd823
09-16-05, 06:35 AM
i did get 1 thing done that i was "supposed to". i switched our at&t wireless plan to cingular.

Yeaaaaa focus on the one your completed and forget about the ones you didn't

I should finish installing my CD burner into my PC. Once I got the damg thing in the computer case I figured it LOOKED like it was done....
But I think it is supposed to be connected to some of that green plactic stuff with plug looking things in i. I think the burner needs to be hooked to some kind of power to make it work???????!!!!!!

But it LOOKS like it's done, nice job I did too!!!!

meadd823
10-04-05, 10:43 PM
Brushing the washed dog!!!!!!!

meadd823
10-12-05, 08:51 AM
Getting ready for work!!!!!!

allome
02-04-07, 03:36 PM
I should be cleaning my car and bedroom :D^^ ME TOO!

Turbochica
02-20-07, 10:27 PM
the chore I should be doing love this thread It brightened my night.

I LOLd so much readign these because I can relate to what was said.

ok the chore I should be doing well lets say what i shouldnt be doing which is what I find myself doing. i shouldn't be playing scrabble or reading posts online but should be doign somethign around the house. . . . but the house is always there and so the chores will be too.

spacedout
03-08-07, 11:42 PM
I should be putting away laundry. Laundry is the bain of my existance. I do not think I have to explain that too much to you all, seeing as you probably know what I mean.

A friend of mine watched me fold laundry once (a very type A anal retentive kind of girl) and said that it makes absolutely no sense at all how I fold things. No two shirts are folded the same, and every pile has a mixture of clothes/linens that makes no sense--like panties, a wash cloth, a pair of pants and a sports bra.

I hate laundry. We should all go naked.

meadd823
03-14-07, 05:48 AM
I hate laundry. We should all go naked.

Hmmmmm nude in New York. . . how well do ya wear blue -LOL

I should be putting my stuff back under my sink. We had a leak and the fix it guy had to get to the leak so I took all my stuff out from under the sink. Mr. Fit-it left like about 4:00pm yesterday . . . .

justhope
03-27-07, 08:37 PM
I should be doing any chore right now..take your pick, it all needs to be done!

meadd823
03-27-07, 10:06 PM
Paying bills. . ..like all I have to do is open another browswer