View Full Version : Find Local ADD / ADHD Support Groups in Louisiana

Tara
09-12-03, 07:19 PM
Here's a site that helps people meet up with others with ADD.

Adullt AD/HD
http://adultadd.meetup.com

General AD/HD
http://add.meetup.com

Draga
07-13-04, 01:27 AM
WHAT
Meetup with other local people dealing with Adult ADD. Gather to share your experiences, progress, and thoughts with one another.

WHEN
Wednesday, August 4 @ 7:00PM
(1st Wednesday of every month.)

WHO
Adults with ADD Worldwide (and friends.) So far, 933 have signed up.

For

Baton Rouge, LA
New Orleans
Hammond, LA
Houma, LA
Lafayette, LA
Alexadria, La

L8AGN
12-07-04, 01:21 PM
Hi Mel,

I am working my way through these Forums so please excuse me if I post something redundantly. (I work for the Department of Redundancy Department, you know.)

Sorry I missed the National Meetup Day. I would be happy to pass the information along to the local ADDults our our mailing list if there is another Meetup Day. Please keep me posted!

Belynda

Draga
12-07-04, 01:31 PM
Will Do :) In this section I have Meet up days posted from CHADD in New Orleans.

Draga
12-07-04, 01:32 PM
Hi Mel,

I am working my way through these Forums so please excuse me if I post something redundantly. (I work for the Department of Redundancy Department, you know.!

Belynda

Are You Kiddin....I thought I founded that Department that I founded :p

L8AGN
02-08-05, 10:36 PM
Well, it's been a couple of months since I said I would post our Baton Rouge area referral list here, and I still haven't done it. Sorry about that. I have good intentions, but....

Anyway, the list is in an excel spreadsheet so I could not attach it to a message as this wasn't an acceptable format for this forum. I was finally able to upload it to my Chapter website at www.lacachadd.org. If anyone is looking for a health, mental health, education, or other professional with experience with ADHD in or around Baton Rouge, just jump over to our site and click on "Referral List" on the left hand navigation bar. You might have to "join" the site to access it. Sorry for the inconvenience. I haven't been able to find another easier way to post it. Suggestion, however, will be welcome.

Belynda

meadd823
10-26-08, 10:46 PM
If you have up-dated information on a source already provided this is the place to put it - If you have any additions as to where there is a support group for parents as well as ADD adults them selves, families ect this is the thread to add that information -

I am trying to organize these areas and stream line the information so it can be easily located however this area can only be as good as the information members living in the area provide

smalltown
10-27-08, 04:33 PM
I would love to find an adult support group in the New Orleans or Baton Rouge area.