View Full Version : tile installation

Gourmet
09-07-05, 09:22 AM
If this photo shows up correctly I will attach more.....just learned how to download, upload, sideload... getta load of this. :)

hmmmm...don't see it on the preview...scratches head.

Gourmet
09-07-05, 09:31 AM
oh wow....it worked. Here are a couple of details from the previous tile installation.

pembroke
09-07-05, 10:19 AM
if you are the one who did the installation, get your butt over here pronto! my bathroom needs finishing.....:D

very nice. and nice photo uploads...

>yay! way to go!<

crime_scene
09-11-05, 02:43 PM
well done uploads yes!!

superb uploads...I've never seen better myself. LOL

I agree with Judit on the installation though....I have a little list...

stori813
09-12-05, 04:16 PM
The tile's are impressive.
Great job on them.
How long did that project take to complete?

pembroke
09-12-05, 07:59 PM
ok, ms. creative. i am >finally< finishing the bathroom door. i have some medieval bath scene reprints that i have been lugging around with me for the past 20 years. they are going to be decoupaged to the bathroom door. right now i am just about done painting it. i will attempt to post some pictures of the finished project. :D

Gourmet
09-13-05, 08:43 AM
I forgot to toot the horn that announces I am learning to work a digital camera and to make a little scrapbook online.....touch me, I sizzle.

Pembroke I told you I would come over :D. But you should have asked how much I charge by the hour..lol I want to see that door now! I am decopaging my kitchen floor..so maybe you would like to trade. ;)

Thank you crime scene for the up, down, and side load-in compliment. I was practicing my skills on you :D

Stori..it took me a couple of days to install the tile which includes a very large space and took about a week to paint. This was a commission to paint a wreath using trees, fruits, and birds of the region in a very "fruity" kitchen. LOL

Nucking_Futs
09-13-05, 11:01 AM
Am beginning to wonder if this isn't the same kitchen in which Miss G painted the owners dog, cupboards and flooring??

But, it is gorgeous!!!!!!!! Though I don't normally care for the bird and fruit thing going on.

Gourmet
09-13-05, 07:22 PM
Oh my gosh! You remember that?!!

This one was accident free thank goodness and the family dog is a lot bigger...which was to his advantage.... Not the same one, but that was a fruity lady too! Poor little Josh the jack russell terrior. I'm so glad his tail still wags :D

Nucking_Futs
09-14-05, 07:16 AM
lmao how could I forget such a mental image you painted for us? I think it will stick with me till the end of my days. *grins and winks*