View Full Version : I need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Crybaby1898
09-11-05, 04:02 PM
:(
Okay i need some advice on the relationship of me and my boyfriend. He and i met and been together since feb. 14 of this year. okay well, i moved her to ohio and he had to stay in texas well, we lost contact for two months which was his fault. I mean not a word was spoken for two months and then he pops back into my life. So nw i am ****ed off. I don't know what to do. he said that his life is fallling apart and his step father dallas just died and that his family is fighting over the esate that was left behind well i believe him and now i feel bad becuase the dear john letter i wrote him has already been sent off and now i don't know what to do. should i stay and give him a second chance or should i go and say ***** him. and I really don't waant to say ***** him.Someone help me

Crybaby1898
09-11-05, 04:03 PM
Its better to have loved and lost then never to have loved at all.:(
Okay i need some advice on the relationship of me and my boyfriend. He and i met and been together since feb. 14 of this year. okay well, i moved her to ohio and he had to stay in texas well, we lost contact for two months which was his fault. I mean not a word was spoken for two months and then he pops back into my life. So nw i am ****ed off. I don't know what to do. he said that his life is fallling apart and his step father dallas just died and that his family is fighting over the esate that was left behind well i believe him and now i feel bad becuase the dear john letter i wrote him has already been sent off and now i don't know what to do. should i stay and give him a second chance or should i go and say ***** him. and I really don't waant to say ***** him.Someone help me

speedo
09-11-05, 04:08 PM
It sounds like you have a decision to make. One can speculate endlessly about "what if" or "maybe". the question is, what do you want to do ?

Me :D

:(

FightingBoredom
09-11-05, 04:13 PM
It sounds to me like you already made the decision but are now afraid it is a mistake.

Go with your gut/intuition. Whatever you KNOW to be the right choice is the right choice. Don't let your decision be based on whether the choice will create pleasure or pain for someone else.

Crybaby1898
09-12-05, 01:35 PM
umm so i should stay with him. yeah thank you :)

Nucking_Futs
09-12-05, 03:17 PM
I don't think that is exactly what FB was saying. I got the impression that your first instinct was to let him go from your "better to have loved and lost" phrase.

Here's the thing and you've probably heard it a million times so this will make is a million and one. You ARE so young and still trying to find your wings. DO NOT settle EVER.

If your settling on this guy because he's there and showing interest then you are not getting involved in a relationship with him for the right reason. There has to be a mutual bond/attraction. This is something that needs to be taken into deep consideration and its not something anyone else in the world can give you the answer to. It has to come souly from your heart.

You can still maintain a close friendship with this guy without limiting your opportunities. I think that a woman at your age should be casually dating. Meaning that you go out and have fun, watch movies, etc with no actual relationship retraints or limitations.

How will you know your perfect mate if you spend all your time focused on one person? I've had this conversation with my daughter who is already worried about who she'll marry, how many kids she should have, etc. This isn't the time to worry about such things. Now is the time to work on you, find your strengths and weaknesses, go to school, get a degree, travel, have fun. By your mid-20's you can start thinking about who your going to marry.

I'm a bossy mom I know. lol But, I've been around a long time and didn't get to experiance a lot of things girls your age should because I spent most of my 19th year on bedrest.

Find out who Michelle is and the rest will follow.

Cherity

Crybaby1898
10-07-05, 09:35 PM
your right never settle i should never settle.