View Full Version : What are the first steps??

H. DeSade
09-13-05, 05:34 PM
I've just this year been dubbed depressed and ADD. It makes utter sense and I'm o so happy to at least be SOMEWHERE. But a separation, death in the family, severe financial poop hole (my own doing of coourse), and career fear have left me as far down as I want to go and I still don't know what to do first. The house the money the job the everything. I'm totally miserable. And I dont like to leave my room anymore.

satrow
09-13-05, 05:46 PM
I've just this year been dubbed depressed and ADD. It makes utter sense and I'm o so happy to at least be SOMEWHERE. But a separation, death in the family, severe financial poop hole (my own doing of coourse), and career fear have left me as far down as I want to go and I still don't know what to do first. The house the money the job the everything. I'm totally miserable. And I dont like to leave my room anymore.
Well, I think you've come to the right place for some help, H!

Welcome to the Forums! i'm not sure you've Posted this one in the right place - I'll get a mod to look it over, you may get more help if it's moved somewhere it'll grab more attention :)

You're on the right track here - give yourself a big pat on the back the first step is the hardest!

Cheers,

Andy.

QuiltingMarie
09-13-05, 09:02 PM
Depression is really the pits. I'm being treated for my third round now, and my psychiatrist has told me I'll probably be medicated for life. I like meds better than self-injurious behavior, so I'm down with that. Its okay. Knowing that there's something wrong is often the beginning of the end of depression. Once you know something's wrong, you can do something to fix it. It'll be okay! Good luck! Marie