View Full Version : God I hate men

Crybaby1898
09-15-05, 11:30 AM
Well i actallually only hate my bf. Look he didn't contact me for two months and when i did i wasn't actually please with his broke loser ***. Okay so i wrote him this mean letter and sent it. well, come to find out his dad had been dying and died just a couple of days ago and he hasn't writtin me since he got that letter now me i have email me telling him i am sorry and that i didn't mean some of things i have said to him but now i don't know if he isgoing to email or just screw it and not saying anything and leave me hanging for two more months .which if he does't contact me within like two weeks its so over. I mean i am sorry for what he is going through i know what it feels like to lost a father figure and he is in a dangerous place in breckinridge texas. god. i want to kiss and kill him at the same time :mad: :confused:

Gourmet
09-15-05, 09:09 PM
Please don't hate men.
And don't hate your boyfriend because he is broke, can't return calls or letters and email.
It sounds to me like he is taking care of his priorities rather than replying to "mean letters".

You are very young and probably just venting....you may not have wanted a response, especially mine...but I'd like to see you focus on your ability to empathize
and practice some patience.

When you do get to see him I hope you greet him with tears and kisses. What a horrible time he must be having.

Forgive me, but you put the thread up and I felt compelled to respond.
Wishing you the best.

~gourmet~

PatrickWJ
09-24-05, 02:55 AM
Mabye you should get some therapy. your reaction to this situation isn't normal and there seems to be repressed anger/depression/anxiety regarding relationships with males. Good luck.

Draga
09-24-05, 04:25 AM
I'm sensing there is really more than this one inncodent to have set you off like this am I right? :confused:

Ann74
09-25-05, 08:37 PM
You know, I was like that when I was younger. I would go coocoo if a guy didn't call me back like he said he would. I would actually call back and ask why he didn't. HOW EMBARRASING! One time a a friend called me to tell me that my boyfriend had just walked out of a movie with another girl, and I went crazy! I tracked them down, and tried to beat both of them up. That was REALLY stupid. I went to counseling after that. It's an anxiety issue, not being able to control someone else's actions. You can't. All you can do is concentrate on being a good hearted productive person. Don't embarrass yourself they way I did. It's not worth it.Anna