View Full Version : Any people who have ADD like me who are from Madison?

Wisconsin Girl
09-16-05, 02:21 PM
I am from Madison here, on the north side, anyone live in Madison or close? I am 18 years old, just wondering noone has to say, love talking to people in any city in the state I live in. Go Badgers, win big again tommorow, lol.

Wisconsin Girl
09-16-05, 02:38 PM
Or does anyone live in a city not far from Madison.

PatrickWJ
09-24-05, 03:19 AM
I live in Madison!

Patrick

Scatterbrainz
09-25-05, 03:57 PM
I live in Whitewater...................about an hour or so away from Madison. I dont know if thats considered far or not for you. I'm a 26/f.

Go UW-Whitewater!!!! (This is a college town too!! :D) A little less interesting then Madison is though I must say. The police department here are a bunch of stiffs and stop you for everything under the sun. Even walking down the street it seems like. (LMAO!!) One asked if i was under the influence and it really wasnt that. It was my medication!! :D

Ive been to Madison and I just love state street to pieces!! Its more culturally diverse there and I like the fact that theres free expression and people sit on the streets and play guitars and other instruments. The campus is beautiful as well and as is the lakefront up there. I love the mall too. Just everything about Madison in general.

The only reason why I stay here though is because my b/f of 7 years is here and I can't leave him for the world. We're both in a community support setting but Im leaving soon to be on my own. He's going to be there for a long time and it would be too hard to move to Madison and not see him and it would be really hard on him. We are so devoted to each other that it could never happen even if im a bigger city type of person. (Natively, I was born and raised in Milwaukee) Out of my own heart though without his influence, I made the decision not to do it just for him, and for me since it would be too hard on me too. Thats how strong of a relationship we have.

Yes!!! Go Badgers!!! Its the only Wisconsin sports team that I like!! :D

Katie