View Full Version : ADHD Adult Guys & Gals in Southern California

Kaikona
09-27-05, 10:29 PM
It is nice to network, chat, know people who have something in common in this case ADD/ADHD. I have had the pleasure to chatting with a nice woman here but she is in Florida and well we can not always connect because of the timezone.

Are there any Groups, Clubs, ADHD Centers where adults meet, to learn, share, socialize you know like a movie, dance. Just wondering because many times I feel alone as I do not always care for the activities of my Non-ADHD friends. I enjoy something more than a Night Club, Drinking and Dancing.

Right now I spend more time working which I love, yet I know I need some sort of social life... I like lots of activities, beaches, travel, movies, working out martial arts, dancing, trying out different foods, cultures, learning especially electronics. Just a thought ..wondering if others feel excluded or wanting friends which are easier to relate too.

Draven
09-29-05, 05:46 PM
Hey you,,,,, saw your post as I was popping in and thought I would say hi before I go cook dinner.

I think it would be great to have social events among ADHDer's somewhere but I have not heard of any in my area at least.

I noticed earlier that your birthday is 2 days after mine,,, how about that lol

Catch ya later

Kaikona
09-29-05, 05:53 PM
Draven,

We will most certainly have to have a long distance Birthday Celebration :).

Draven
09-29-05, 05:56 PM
lol,,, your the one with the 800 number so maybe I will call ya then and we can sing happy birthday lol. I am glad you are still posting on the forum. I will probably be online tomorrow afternoon so we can talk then. Later