View Full Version : Solid White Diamond Earrings - Need Advise

tisoy
09-29-05, 08:08 AM
I've wanted to give my girl a present on her birthday and wanted some opinions/suggestions if its worth my money on this item.

http://www.ozfreeonline.com/classifieds/info.php?id=2030

please advise. thanks. :)

karennerak
09-29-05, 08:49 AM
They say, Diamonds are a Gals Best Friend...

But having said that, if i was your girlfriend, i wouldn't want something so materialistic... But maybe, Your Girlfriend is materialistic?

Do you feel, that you need to match your Girlfriend to the price of Diamond earings?

Shame :eyebrow:

FlyGurl
09-29-05, 02:59 PM
Here is my "View"

IF you think you'll be together for a while ~ forever ~ then yes buy them. Girls love to look and feel beautiful so why not

IF you can afford them then go ahead..there is no need to go into debt to give her that type of beauty when a simple thing of flowers does the job just fine...

IF she likes to wear earrings then it's fine to....I don't really wear earrings ... I love them but I forget about them...I'd rather wear rings but those can be a bit to much on the love side...and if your not going for a major commitment than it can be taken the wrong way...

Look at all her other earrings and the like...does she like to have big earrings, small ones studs....that way you know the price you pay for these won't end up in a box at the bottom of the drawer only coming out on christma

good luck to you and they are really beautiful!

bcaddkid
09-29-05, 05:49 PM
Damn dude, that's some seriously shiny bling you've got in mind...

I'll second flygurl on this one, kinda. If you can REALLY afford it (ie it ain't no thang for you to buy them, and it won't really dent your bank account), and you don't care if she dumps you the next day, then ya, do it. Sure...

But if you can't truly afford it, or she's just another girl you're "dating", then no. Generally, Girls like shiny things, but creativity and actually getting her something that she wants/shows you put some thought into it will get you further than shiny earrings, relationship wise. If you're just trying to get laid though, the earrings will work nicely;)

Just go with how you feel about her and the situation. In the end, that's what matters. But whatever you do, DO NOT BUY A RING. ever. biggest mistake you can make. Rings are evil.

So ya, if you think she'll love them(obviously she will, any girl would), then do it, but you might wanna consider other more creative (read: cheaper) options as well.

happycat
10-02-05, 02:03 AM
Hi,

Nice earings.....since you're asking for opinions, here are my two cents.... first, if you two are very very serious, diamonds are great, But I agree with everyone here--if you are just dating, then maybe hold off on the diamonds.... they tend to give a very strong commitment signal

I don't know how often you've gone jewelry shopping, but when looking for diamonds, the quality is extreamly important... you have to look for the "4 Cs": Cut, Clarity, Color and Carat.... all these things make the diamond what it is... generally speaking, I think if you can focus on the clarity, then even small diamonds look brilliant-- the clarity and color give it the sparkle.... actually, instead of me blabbing, check out debeers.com they have a good tutorial.... I don't know if this was the type of info you were looking for.... I can't help it, I love diamonds :-p

Anyways, good luck!

stori813
10-04-05, 05:58 PM
tisoy The earrings are beautiful.
They will make a lovely birthday gift. :)

RandomHysterics
10-12-05, 08:59 PM
Wow, those are impressive!
Very nice!

BlueRanger
10-13-05, 01:16 AM
diamond and jewels . . . .