View Full Version : Mindset

Nova
10-02-05, 02:13 AM
I'm going to do this quickly..before I have a chance to think....
Of Every Single Nuance In My Mind As Usual.....
Too late....
Why is it that no one else thinks of life in allegorical terms...
Or in metaphorical terms....
Doesn't anyone else see how the sun is a bright orangy-hue when they feel like they have no one to go home to.......
Or Smell the salt in the sea when they have a poem..with no paper and pen to be found......
Why do cold croissants taste the most buttery......on foggy days...without heating...like the buttery wax of reflection....
My fingertips always feel the same...no matter how much I put them against the ridiculous 'take out' cup at some famous Carmel Macchiato coffee shop...my fingertips always feel so cold......
The inhalation of the whipped cream, which I always insist on 'NO' when they ask...
Tastes like some silly,
Shallow,
Prerequisite.....
to an unfamiliar 'class' I am about to take....
down the road...
Of Life.....

Gourmet
11-01-05, 09:45 PM
Thanks Nova....I always enjoy your writing.

~gourmet~

Gourmet
11-08-05, 01:27 PM
Nova. I gave you a five star rating because I think it is fabulous that you are contributing to the creative section of this forum and I can relate fully to the message.

It's beautifully expressive.

Apparently some members enjoy discouragement and are only aiding the death of the creative endeavor postings without having the will to refrain from degrading the joy and appreciation of art for art's sake.

It makes me wonder if they just woke up on the wrong side of the bed, or if they have an agenda.

~gourmet~

Gourmet
11-08-05, 01:28 PM
Please continue writing :)

Nova
11-08-05, 01:56 PM
Et tu, G...
Take some pics of your art and post them on here.
I think that would be a brilliant and wonderful form of catharsis for you, also, ne c'est pas ?
Nova

Gourmet
11-08-05, 02:21 PM
Lol.....hope you didn't miss my attempts. :D
I'm learning!

(allegorical and metaphorical terms...whoever heard such a thang? ;))

You are just precious.

Nova
11-08-05, 05:16 PM
I don't miss much, Sweetpea :0). I have problems filtering out things..remember?
Stay sunny, G.
I LOVE your creativity !!! Absolutely love it !!!
You inspire me to be more creative !!
Nova