View Full Version : Can Someone Please Tell Me!!!!!!!!

Crybaby1898
10-23-05, 10:02 PM
YOU KNOW THE SAD THING ABOUT MY LITTLE EXISTENCE IS THAT I HAVE NEVER TRUELY BEEN HAPPY. CAN YOU PLEASE..... CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME OR SHOW ME HOW TO BE HAPPY. I WOULD REALLY LOVE TO KNOW. i WANT TO SMILE AGAIN AND NOT BE STONED OR DRUNK.I AM REALLY SAD.. SO MUCH PAIN SO MUCH REALLY BAD PAIN.

Crybaby1898
10-23-05, 11:02 PM
you know this is ******* insane. Seven people have viewed this and yet not one of yall have responed. hey thats realy ******* cool.

Imnapl
10-23-05, 11:11 PM
Well, seeing as you've asked so nicely . . . :D

Dear, dear, Michelle,

Please remember it's not nice to shoot the piano player. "Happiness" is very relative to the individual so how can I tell you how to be happy? You already have the answers inside you.

Besides, something tells me there's a life rule about teenagers being unhappy; part of growing up.

Imnapl
10-23-05, 11:14 PM
P.S. When you are walking the floor with a hyperactive, collicky baby for the fourth night in a row and you have to get up for work in the morning, you'll wish you were as unhappy as you feel now. :D

Crybaby1898
10-23-05, 11:18 PM
but i want someone to tell me that its going to be okay. that i will find some one to love me for me. and thats its normal to feel this way after being takind advantage off. i want someone there who understand and is trying to help me.

heatman
10-23-05, 11:27 PM
Michelle, It will be ok. It won't be easy,but it will be ok. I don't know your situation,but it will be ok. With the passing of each day,and more calm time to think and heal and be mad and cry,it will slowly get better. But I promise it will pass.
I hope what I have said helps...even a little!! heheeh

Steve

Imnapl
10-23-05, 11:38 PM
Michelle, I'm going to go way out on a limb here, but my Spidey senses tell me that you are going to be o.k.. You already know what you are doing right now is making you unhappy. Michelle, look around you. Woman aren't one size fits all and neither are men, thank God. :D

My advice? Forget Romance for the time being. You need an income right now and a job to keep you busy. How do you go about finding a job where you live?

Imnapl
10-23-05, 11:39 PM
P.S. Crying makes us feel better; go for it.

Crybaby1898
10-23-05, 11:45 PM
Thank you cuz i can't type while crying my euyes out

Imnapl
10-23-05, 11:57 PM
Did you know that a study showed we produce the same chemicals in tears of sadness and tears of laughter?

Crybaby1898
10-24-05, 12:13 AM
really i didn't know that and

luvmi3kids
10-25-05, 02:08 PM
Michelle, I can't tell you how to be happy because I'm not happy either. Hubby informed me last week that I'm just a miserable person. This ADD diagnosis and the regret of a lifetime of missed opportunities and underacheviment had got me aching inside. Hubby says I'm pushing him away. I have things that other people want. I have a job (I hate my job!) I have a newer car (hate the payments!) I have a house (Hubby picked it out, it's too small, I hate it too) and I have three great kids and a wonderful, loving Hubby. (But I can't talk to Hubby about my feelings right now and have to act like everything's hunky-doory or else I'm driving him away.)

So, I guess the reason I'm posting is to tell you that you're not alone, others are going through this crap too, and don't feel badly about venting, because Lord knows that keeping it all cooped up inside only makes things worse.

Crybaby1898
10-25-05, 02:17 PM
hey you know your music. I am going to pm you to see if there is anything i can do for you. I am sorry. Thank you. It makes me feel better to know that i am not alone.

Scattered
02-15-06, 03:17 PM
but i want someone to tell me that its going to be okay. that i will find some one to love me for me. and thats its normal to feel this way after being takind advantage off. i want someone there who understand and is trying to help me.Hey Crybaby, One of the good things about getting older is that you get to look back and see the things you survived. I've been in that place where I thought that things would never be better, that I'd never have a good loving relationship and never be happy again. I was wrong. I got help, held on and am a place in my life that I wouldn't have missed for the world. It's normal to feel awful when you've been taken advantage of. Get some support -- you can get through this. The best things in my life came after that extremely dark period -- if I had quit then I'd have missed the best stuff - a career I loved, a loving marriage, and my very cool kids. There will always be ups and downs, but after you've survived some of the big downs you learn to hang in there, that you will find your way back into the sunshine. :)

Big hugs,
Scattered