View Full Version : I'm not sure

mccoffee
11-01-05, 01:14 AM
I think my depression is comming back yippie not sure though. Why I can't figure it out is due to alot of allegry reltaed styptoms wich is fatiuge.

What is making think it's depression the situations I end up getting myself into loosing friends, no job, just busy with school. Part of me right now what's to just quit school ,and find work somehwere in a unrelated feild so i could just get finnically stable what feild don't know yet..

So hopefully i'll see the docs soon not sure wich one i should see first the ENT ears noise and throat or the shierk since i was hoping to get back on adderall anyway lately i've been lost in my head no matter what I do I cant get out of it

mccoffee
12-24-05, 01:59 AM
Well i've been taking this remberon everday all i do is sleep i've selpt about 20 hours in the past three days. What fun i hope i could sleep though xmas. What sucks is i should be studying then sleeping at this rate though it's sleeping all i cand do. i should call a doc after xmas.

Joyous56
12-24-05, 07:31 PM
Mccoffee....remeron made me sleep the most wonderful, totally relaxed sleep ever....but I wanted to sleep all the time! I don't know how long you've been taking it, but I gained about 30 lbs on it...and had a helluva time losing it.

About the depression coming back....I've always found it hard to identify when that happens, I still try to fix it, or think that things will be better soon....until I realize I am at the bottom of the pit. Then my doc asks "why didn't you come in sooner?" As depressed as I have tended to be most of my life, I hate to talk about it or whine like Eeyore. Strange stuff.

Hope you do see the doc after xmas....like right after xmas.

As far as xmas goes.....only 30 hours left before it's over.

I've found that I can avoid invitations by telling anyone who asks what I'm doing that I have plans... or "I think I'm going to.......", and they don't pursue it. I don't feel depressed when I stay home for the holidays; I can't bring myself to put much energy into preparing for them...so that when they roll around and I'm unprepared, staying home seems like the most appropriate thing to do.

Am I a grinch?

mccoffee
12-24-05, 10:40 PM
I was on this drug years ago it never made me this sleepy so that's why i'm confused.

Oh well it sure beats deailing with the world when you could sleep it off.:D