View Full Version : Could Thread be Bipolar or Personality Disorder???

netsavy006
11-02-05, 10:57 AM
http://www.addforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22506&page=1&pp=15

:o Could what was mentioned in this thread be a Personality Disorder or Bipolar Disorder? :o

Andrew
11-02-05, 09:00 PM
No matter what the results of this poll may be, no one at the ADD Forums is qualified to diagnose you, not should you infer any diagnosis from the results of this poll or thread. Please seek a proper diagnosis from a qualified medical professional.

In fact, I'm questioning whether or not this thread should even remain.

netsavy006
11-03-05, 10:33 AM
I was only wanting to get opinions of what people believed it could be. I have an appt. to Speak with the doc 11/17 about what I'm asking in the polls.

netsavy006
11-03-05, 10:35 AM
If possible could you please bring back the poll. I know I must ask a doctor. APPT. 11/17/2005. Just wanting oppinions.

Andi
11-03-05, 11:51 AM
I realize you are seeking advice and opinions regarding your situation. Itís scary when you feel something is wrong and you donít know what it is but please understand that replies to any thread on the forums are JUST opinions and advice. They should not be considered or embraced as anything more. We are here to support and empathize, relating our personal experiences and finding comfort when discovering we are not alone.

It is true that knowledge is power but there are times we need to know and understand what the limitations and boundaries are when asking for someone's advice or opinion. Despite the use and convenience of the internet and personal experience of members, the information obtained cannot always be relied upon. It takes years of training and experience in order for any doctor to determine the best course of treatment for any individual and there are times that patient speculation and preoccupation can cause more harm than good in treatment opportunities. Please be open and frank with your doctor and leave the diagnosing to the medical professionals.

I'm glad that you have scheduled an appointment with your doctor and look forward to hearing what the results are and wish you the best of luck :).

**Due to the potential consequences of this poll it was closed and will not be reopened but continued support is welcomed in this thread.**

netsavy006
11-03-05, 01:15 PM
:) Thanx Andi. I'll remember this when postin' in the future. ;)

I realize you are seeking advice and opinions regarding your situation. Itís scary when you feel something is wrong and you donít know what it is but please understand that replies to any thread on the forums are JUST opinions and advice. They should not be considered or embraced as anything more. We are here to support and empathize, relating our personal experiences and finding comfort when discovering we are not alone.

It is true that knowledge is power but there are times we need to know and understand what the limitations and boundaries are when asking for someone's advice or opinion. Despite the use and convenience of the internet and personal experience of members, the information obtained cannot always be relied upon. It takes years of training and experience in order for any doctor to determine the best course of treatment for any individual and there are times that patient speculation and preoccupation can cause more harm than good in treatment opportunities. Please be open and frank with your doctor and leave the diagnosing to the medical professionals.

I'm glad that you have scheduled an appointment with your doctor and look forward to hearing what the results are and wish you the best of luck :).

**Due to the potential consequences of this poll it was closed and will not be reopened but continued support is welcomed in this thread.**

netsavy006
11-09-05, 04:02 PM
:) Thanx Andi. I'll remember this when postin' in the future. ;)

I would just like to appologize for my "bad behavior". I will welcome any advice (not diagnostics, advice) about the link and the poll and this particular thread. Thankz.

netsavy006
11-26-05, 07:35 PM
Can you give me information about the different personality disorders. (in simple terms... Please).

Dixie_Amazon
11-27-05, 09:20 AM
Discuss it with your doctor. It could be bipolar as that diagnosis covers a lot more area than it used to. Mania is not a requirement.