View Full Version : Adult ADD doctors in NJ?

green mnm
02-19-06, 10:56 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm new.

I was dx'ed with ADHD-PI by my fomer familly doctor over a year ago. I was also depressed then so I was put on Wellbutrin XL. That worked great for my depression and my ADD, for a while. I'm no longer depressed but wellbutrin wasn't doing a thing for my ADD...

So I was first put on strattera by my current family doctor, which didn't work so I tried Adderall XR. Didn't really do much, and caused mood swings, so I wanted to try something else. With that in mind, at my last appt I told my doctor the side effects I was experiencing, and before I could even ask what he thought of trying a different class of stimulants, he told me he was referring me out.

So, I was wondering if anyone here knows of anyoe/places that treats adult ADHD in northern New Jersey? Preferrably in Somerset/Union county...

thanks everyone!

Andrew
02-19-06, 11:11 PM
Have you checked the New Jersey Regional Forum for resources?
http://www.addforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=190

:) Welcome to the forums!

green mnm
02-19-06, 11:28 PM
Oooh.. thanks! I didn't even see that.

I searched and got frustrated b/c of the large number of hits..lol. Somehow missed the obvious section dedicated to nj :o

looking4help
05-24-10, 09:11 AM
Can someone recommend a doctor in the Philadelphia/Cherry Hill area for ADD in adults?