View Full Version : is me or just you?

FullMetalOtaku
02-20-06, 05:48 PM
im trying to get into the chat room but everytime i click it and it pops up all there is is a little x in the corner. what's going on :confused:

Andrew
02-20-06, 05:57 PM
Please make sure you have the latest version of Java loaded on your computer. It can be downloaded at www.java.com

Kokomo
02-20-06, 05:58 PM
Make a post that you're going in chat once you get the right software, it seems that portion of the site is underutilized. I hardly ever catch anyone in there but if you ask, members will go there.

ADDfor2
02-20-06, 09:32 PM
I know, every time I go in there is no one there. Sometimes I'm actually relieved because once I'm there I wonder what I'll say. I'm good at expressing my feelings in writing but sometimes stammer when face to face or should I say direct keyboard to keyboard :). I have to get offline now but maybe next time I will post before I go in chat. I had trouble getting in too until I updated my java. Now I get right in. Dee

crime_scene
02-20-06, 09:36 PM
we often say to put up a post that you are there if noone is already in chat and hang about a bit...I usually find someone pops in in just a few minutes.

cs