View Full Version : Update on Fibro 2006?

chatty47
03-22-06, 09:41 AM
Can anyone tell me if there has been an update on fibro 2006? I have had this pain for 6 yrs now and the only relief I have found is a med called Lodine XL. But it causes the blood to thin and also stomach problems over time. Thanks lots.

TwistedTerri
05-15-06, 12:33 AM
Hey, Chatty, never heard of Lodine XL. Is it an anti-inflammatory? I just recently read an article somewhere online saying they've just done a study and had great success with one of the Parkinson's drugs...can't remember which one. Anyway, it's some kind of dopamine med. Heard that Lyrica was supposed to help, but people who've taken it have told me otherwise. I've been on the supplement NADH for almost 2 weeks now & my pain levels have dropped. Don't know if it's placebo effect or if it will last. Supposedly NADH makes dopamine. I have a friend who got rid of her pain with ritalin. Know lots of fibro people who use strong pain meds, exercise, diet, meditation, antidepressants, etc. Have ya had HPA hormones checked? Anyway, different things seem to work for different people. If I run across anything new online that sounds valid, I'll try to remember to post. Good luck!