View Full Version : ADD Doc and Therapist in Seguin area

Shelleypg19
04-11-06, 09:02 AM
Hi,
I live in the Seguin area after moving here from Louisana. My husband, stepdaughter and I all have ADD and take adderall. We still drive to Louisana to see our doc to get our prescriptions. This is a pain to say the least. We need to find a local doc. And my stepdaughter, who is 21, needs a therapist. a good one. She has been really depressed and is going through a lot of life change issues. (break up of a long relationship, sister going off to college, bio mother moving away). I think a bad therepist is worse than NO therapist. So I want to find a someone good. I think a female would be best since she is a girl as well. But we are not stuck on that one.

Does anyone have ANY suggestions? We are also very close to San Antonio and San Marcos.

ljdeb
09-28-07, 05:46 PM
Shellypg19 - I don't have any ideas for you, but are still in Seguin? Wow...someone else that lives there!!! I go there every year as my grandfather lives there. He was a professor at the school TLU!

Jerry

Jaycee
10-16-08, 07:25 PM
I hope you've gotten this taken care of, if not PM me and I'll find some info for you. My sister owns a rehab company in SA and new Braunsfels they also do the Geronimo schools... I can probably get you some info.