View Full Version : New novel called "ADHD" or "ADD"

leenie63
04-24-06, 06:48 PM
Hi,
Am hoping someone can help me find this book. A few weeks ago, I read a critique somewhere (maybe People Magazine :confused: ) about a new novel called ADHD or ADD, but can't find anything about it on any search. I believe it's fiction or semi-autobiographical, and remember "ADHD" or "ADD" printed all over the cover. Anytime I do a search for it I come up with thousands of ADHD help books, but not the book I'm looking for.

leenie63
04-24-06, 10:11 PM
Nevermind, I finally found the magazine where I saw the review. :rolleyes:
In case anyone's interested in checking it out, or if you've already read it, please let me know how you liked it.

It's a novel called Attention. Deficit. Disorder. by Brad Listi and it's listed under "Great Reads" in People Magazine, March 27/06 issue.

jk252b
12-06-06, 04:38 PM
I read this book earlier this year. Although it's called <i>Attention. Deficit. Disorder.</i> it actually has nothing to do with ADD or ADHD. It's about a young guy in his early 20's struggling to find himself after the death of an ex-girlfriend. There's no reference to the title at all in the book, and I figure the author picked the title because his main character is having trouble figuring out where to direct his attention in life. It's a decent read.