View Full Version : SID and Environment Changes.

Crazygirl79
04-27-06, 12:38 AM
Hi People.

On the weekend just past, I went into a country town with a couple of mates and I had quiet a good time.

While I was there, I noticed the major reduction of SID symptoms and tics, I was happy, thinking clearly and so on and upon coming home I found myself becoming anxious and my condition started to flare up, I felt like I was dreading my current home environment which consists of a family who are very noisy and this drives me up the wall.

I'm now thinking of moving away into the country so I can get better.

Has anyone else with SID noticed any differences in symptoms due to a simple or major environment change???

Thanks
Selena:)

dormammau2008
04-28-06, 02:46 PM
crazygirl thats a good idea its seems the noicse an stress at home is what trigges your sid another steuyms off so i think if you got to modrat plae in conerty nary bit nose then you feel 100timesss better an in nlongrun who knowssssssss ....it might help you get over it in time.........>>><<< not saying that it will just possable ;l))))dorm

dormammau2008
04-28-06, 02:54 PM
hey crazygirl ive been reading a great book on SID callled >>>too loud too bright too fast too tight byyy sharon heller ph d on SID isbn 0-06-093292-9 coast $13.98 need to convert ....to poundsssss its a great book it help you def read it an let me know how it goseee dorm l,)))))))

Crazygirl79
05-02-06, 07:24 PM
Dorma.
Yes I've heard of that book and I've heard it's good.

dormammau2008
05-02-06, 09:46 PM
itsssssssssssgreattttttttttttttt i love it an its helpfulll def a good read dorm l,)))

twirlywhirly
01-23-08, 07:44 AM
When my meds wear off my tics, grunts etc get worse. I also get more aware of my clothes etc.

I also notice if I'm stressed I tic more. Especially the verbal coughs, grunts, and sniffs.

If I am in an unfamiliar place I tend to tic more too but that may just be because I find it a bit stressful.

QueensU_girl
01-23-08, 08:53 PM
I'll look up that book title, DORMA.

(For some reason, I always want to type "Door Mouse" for your name.)

Thanks for the heads up about it!

Crazygirl79
01-24-08, 02:37 AM
Why Door Mouse???????? now I'm confused?I'll look up that book title, DORMA.

(For some reason, I always want to type "Door Mouse" for your name.)

Thanks for the heads up about it!

twirlywhirly
01-25-08, 10:06 AM
I can see why door mouse.. :) That's the way I read it at first too and have to go back and read it slower.