View Full Version : Has anyone heard of or used Responsive Classrooms?

fuzzybrain
04-28-06, 09:51 AM
I was just surfing the web for interesting/latest things in education, and I found something very intriguing-Responsive classrooms I think it is being done out east-I think it is teaching the whole child, mentally, emotionally, but they have had good success with it in terms of little behavior problems, I just wonder if anyone has or is using it, and how it has worked for you? There is a morning meeting which bonds the kids together, and a sort of support-community group-upon which the whole atmosphere of the classroom is set-any input would be great, thanks. Lori:o

chloe516
04-28-06, 01:10 PM
Yes!! I love the Responsive Classrom! :D It is very popular in New England. Like anything there are things I like more and less about it, but it is wonderful! I don't have much time right now, but I can tell you more about it another time! :D

fuzzybrain
05-01-06, 01:33 PM
Okay Chloe,
You have your finger on the pulse of the latest educational tools-I can't wait to hear from you. I have an interview on Monday next week, and one later this week, probably Thurs. I am so excited, thanks. Lori

chloe516
05-01-06, 04:55 PM
i'm so sorry!! I forgot! I'll try to do that right now!!! :o

chloe516
05-01-06, 09:20 PM
http://www.responsiveclassroom.org/index.htm