View Full Version : Toronto Conference in June ??

Humble1
05-01-06, 11:19 AM
I just heard that there would be a major conference in June in Toronto but I can't find anything on it, can anybody give me some reference on this event please?

Thank you

Humble1

QueensU_girl
05-01-06, 11:57 AM
<TABLE class=ipf-courselibrary-listingtable cellSpacing=10><TBODY><TR class=rowa><TD class=coursepagetitle>CADDRA - ADHD: Essential Knowledge for the Healthcare Professional, Educator & Parent</TD></TR><TR class=rowb><TD>June 23, 2006 - June 30, 2006</TD></TR><TR class=rowa><TD>Topic: Family Medicine</TD></TR><TR class=rowb><TD>Location: Ontario</TD></TR><TR class=rowa><TD>The Renaissance Toronto Airport Hotel
801 Dixon Road, Toronto, Ontario

Friday June 23 & Saturday June 24<SUP>th</SUP> 2006
Targeted towards Pediatricians, Pediatricians, Psychiatrists, Family Physicians, & Psychologists

Sunday June 25th, 2006
General Audience – but of interest to all groups.

Course Overview

This three day ADHD conference is unique in its design and content. Renowned ADHD experts from across North America will be covering: the latest ADHD research, the newest information on medication, assessment and diagnosis throughout the lifespan, insight into behaviours including treatment plans, educational and learning issues, how to effectively support patients and caregivers and much more.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

crime_scene
05-01-06, 09:48 PM
here's the link

http://www.caddra.ca/en/pdfs/conference.pdf

Sunday is for general public,

Friday and Saturday are primarily for doc's etc. but they say "but everyone is welcome".

Humble1
05-02-06, 02:59 PM
Thank you very much :)