View Full Version : Looking for a Decent Psychiatrist/Psychologist

intricatic
05-01-06, 05:22 PM
Hey peoples...

I've only been in Broward for a little while now, and I'm currently trying to find agood psychiatrist / psychologist that specializes in Adult ADD. I got a list of names from my insurance company, but I can't find any info about them online. I was wondering if anyone knew any good doc's they can refer me to?

intricatic
05-03-06, 03:19 PM
Nevermind, think I found one... *crosses fingers*

:D

rvonmaur
07-18-10, 11:17 PM
who do you recommend?

brillsblond
10-07-10, 09:13 AM
I hope you found Dr Armand Braun of Fort Lauderdale who specializes in Adult ADD! http://www.armandbraunmd.com/

I will never, never, never give up this Doc in a million years.
He's the kind of doc you look for your whole life. Like a spouse. :p

PS. You can only go by my opinion if your focus is also Medication management. As in nailing down how your brain lobes and chemistry are different and need to be boosted, etc. Not the place for Behavior Mod/life training here. He did mention talk therapy but he totally gets when you have no "deep-seeded issues" and just need the right meds.

He did have kid toys in his waiting room, If you are a parent I would call to see about him taking children as well.

Here is his address:
2400 E Commercial Blvd, 7th floor, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308
(954) 491 4455

If anyone has any questions about my experience there, please post them!

hxt1138
10-30-10, 04:29 AM
@brillsblond Any recommendations for someone in miami??? i'm currently having a hard time finding one. Just dr.braun that you've mentioned but its about 20-30 miles away from my location

EducateMe
06-28-11, 01:10 PM
Linda Berlin & Associates in Coral Springs and Boca

Andie
06-30-11, 07:12 AM
^ CS is great- that's where I work!

Any idea what the price range is for patients?