View Full Version : Tajana - from down Arkansas way, USA :-)

lil lion 816
05-04-06, 05:10 AM
Hi all

I found this forum a couple of weeks ago, and perused it for a few days before registering to become a member.

I've read quite a bit in several different forums here - what I've found interesting is how often I'll find myself nodding and smiling along with what the ADDers say about many things because I've experienced them myself. On the other hand, in many ways I also fit what some call the "normie" state.

It follows the pattern of my life as a kind of "microcosm" where I've had the feeling sometimes I'm neither fish nor fowl! It's been a source of much frustration but also humor at times. :rolleyes:

I consider myself a teacher, but also a student of life - and I hope I can learn some valuable things here. I have a personal vested interest as well, because someone who is very dear to me was diagnosed with ADD several years ago, and I've found myself alternating between grimacing, groaning and laughing as I've read things on this message board.

I want to learn more about how to communicate and understand how another is feeling - I've been an empath (psychic) all of my life, but I think that there are many ways to grow in "empathy", and this person (the one diagnosed with ADD) is a gift in my life to teach me how to do just that.

I also have a very dear friend who is dyslexic and ADD runs in her family. She's one of the most fascinating people I know!

I look forward to asking questions and participating in discussions and continuing to learn as much as I can about just how wonderfully different and unique people are. :)
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->