View Full Version : EVERY ADD medicine that works causes EXTREME me nervousness

abelities
05-04-06, 08:37 PM
I have been diagnosed with ADD since i was in 5th grade and have been prescribed that i have lost track. The only ones that worked were the stimulants...i think, Adderall/XR, Ritalin, Concerta...and im currently on Provigil which is also having the same side effects. But they cause me EXTREME SOCIAL NERVOUSNESS. When im on the meds im so nervous i cant even hang out with my friends, barely even talk to people...but i'd be failing out of school without them. Desperate for peoples opinions! please help!

-abe:confused:

abelities
05-04-06, 11:33 PM
woops messed up on the title...causes ME extreme nervousness

Master Rat
05-05-06, 12:23 AM
I have taken Concerta and it gave me panic attacks, got the same feeling off of Provigil. In fact for me Provigil completely sucks, its a lift and that's all it is.
I do not know if you can get this med I just started, it's called Desoxyn and it is so incredably "smooth and kind" compared to the other meds. However if you have an addictive personality you might want to stay away from it. One pill really cleared my head up and I had no buzz or impairment. I just felt like I imagined I should of my entire life.

Tom