View Full Version : Metadate CD side effect

startingpoint
05-05-06, 12:06 PM
I started taking M-CD a week ago (my first drug attempt). I have experienced some numbness in my lips, tongue and teeth... In everything I and my doc(s) have read, nothing mentions this particular side effect. Anyone else have this happen? Thanks.

craziecj
06-07-06, 09:34 AM
yes, i experience it in my lips and also gums....i thought i had something wrong with my teeth the other day bc my gums were tingling...i take really good care of my teeth so i didnt understand but now that u mention this it really does happen to me too....

nicksut
04-03-07, 05:38 PM
Hmmm... I had that yesterday late in the afternoon. However, by then I would have expected my metadate to have worn off. Interesting though.

gigibeans1
04-25-07, 12:12 PM
OMG....my son (6 yo) started taking this about a month ago. We noticed he started to rub his lips/teeth/gums alot lately as well as chewing on his clothes. I wonder if he his experiencing this as well and just does not know how to describe it....hmmmm.

marsha1
10-06-07, 06:32 PM
I've been taking Metadate for about six months. I am recently and almost daily getting a tingling, fuzzy, numbness sensation in my lower chin, lips and mouth. I see these are old posts but I wonder if someone out there is already familiar with a solution. I also take Paroxetine 20 mg. I wonder if it was because I was cheating with caffeine again and probably need to stop?! Thanks.