View Full Version : Im gonna get therapy over the summer!

Tater
05-12-06, 12:21 AM
Yay!!!! FInally im gonna get help in coping with my ADHD in college. I have an appointment next friday with the doctor. He actually talked to my mom on the phone and is specifically interested in talking to ADHDers my age, and seems really interested in talking to me because a) im not being forced by anyone to do this, i want to get help on my own b) im knowlegeable about it and c) i dont have a c, but i thought it would be fitting to do.

Im excited to go and talk with him to see if he can help me get along with my ADHD without medication and keep me motivated to do things, and not just quit after a week like i do with just about everything!

Uminchu
05-12-06, 12:47 AM
That's great news, Tater! Best of luck in your program.

chameleon
05-12-06, 12:54 AM
That's fantastic Tater!
Please share what you learn with the rest of us! I'd love to know what they teach you that helps.

addinbc
05-12-06, 02:07 AM
Hi Tater!

That's great! This guy sounds like a real winner!!

Let us know how it goes :).

dormammau2008
05-12-06, 11:38 AM
allllllll the best tatter love to hear how it gose an any advice you can give as you go though it good liuck dorm

Tater
05-13-06, 10:04 PM
Will try and keep you guys updated on what helps me- but I also feel i have some comorbid that might go along with it too, so that will be nice to talk about also and figure out if I have anything. Talk to you later all!

chloe516
05-13-06, 10:17 PM
Great news! Hope it helps!