View Full Version : Help

psico175
05-15-06, 08:13 PM
I am thinking to use my therapist to take care only of my meds...at the begining was really good and I thought that finally I was in the right hands..the relationship becacame kind of personal...she has been at my house more than 2 or 3 times....she really help me with my depression after my mom death...but know i can leave a msn and it is very rare that she answer it....the she will call and she never does...I canceled tha last appoiment and I thinking to do the same tomorrow....I really had a very bad time the last 2 weeks and I try to reach her and she appears 4 days later...I am coming out step by step but I still feel bad, angry and so about that i don't count with her when I am feeling down...any way I keep taking my meds...I wonder if this is a good decision....

livinginchaos
05-19-06, 09:26 PM
Hi there, psico175

If I were you, I would keep taking your meds as prescribed and find a new therapist to talk with and to prescribe meds.

If you're unhappy with your therapist, you should find a new one. A therapist-client relationship needs to be professional. Therapist aren't there to be friends, but to help work through issues.

Best wishes to you :)