View Full Version : questionaire!

xstarchildx
05-19-06, 12:19 PM
Please can you all help!!!!

I went to see my psychaitrist yesterday, first of all because there is no adult adhd clinic's in the stockport u.k area and I have just cropped up from no-where with adult adhd and because they have clinic's for the children with adhd they have been wondering where do these kids go to when they grow up, they will obviously need help and support still, so they have decided to open up an ADULT ADHD CLINIC at my local hospital, this is to me is amazing news, I'm so thrilled that he's asked me if i can help him!!

First he wants me to set up some kind of questionaire, that i can put on my website and other places with permission, to find out just how many adults either take street medication to help with sign's or symptoms of adhd.

The only thing is i just don't know how to start it and that's why i'm asking you great bunch of people to help me, pleeaaasssseeeeeee!

I will be grateful of any comments, suggestions, idea's :)

chloe516
05-19-06, 12:37 PM
What kinds of questions are you looking for? I'm not quite sure what information you need...

xstarchildx
05-19-06, 12:46 PM
Ermmmm! not sure that's why iv'e asked for you lot if you can help me, say for instance i used to take it as a recreational drug, untill i realised it actually helped me!

so probably 1 of the questions i could ask is: what types of drugs did you or do you use to help with adhd/add symptoms?

chloe516
05-19-06, 12:50 PM
So are you looking for questions to help someone figure out if they have ADHD???

xstarchildx
05-19-06, 12:58 PM
yes in a way chole516, but in the u.k there is very little for adhd adults from the age of 16yrs in the u.k, doctors etc... will not prescribe most forms of adhd/add medication because it is not licensed for use in adults, so what is now happening is that once you reach the age of 16yrs they kind of wash there hands of you, but some doctors or psychartrists are now realising that there is very little support in the u.k for adults who still suffer in silence with this condition. My psychaitrist seems very understanding and wishes to setup a clinic for adults with adhd/add in our local hospital.

xstarchildx
05-19-06, 01:28 PM
I know I'm not making much sense am I, I even walked out of my appointment yesterday not having a clue what he asked me to do, so my absolutley brilliant partner phoned back up and this is what he wants, some kind of questionaire to ask people who are currently taking street drugs or any other drug, who have either stopped or still taking it.

And that they think they could or have adhd/add.

I'm sorry i don't find it easy in trying to express or explain myself, but i still hope you lot have some idea's, even if it doesn't have anything to do with taking illegal or legal drugs.

xstarchildx
05-20-06, 12:01 PM
If anybody is understanding what i need help with, could you please kindly let me know!
My first Question for my questionaire would be:

Have you ever taken any illegal drugs to help with any add/adhd symptoms?

If anybody could help me with this questionaire i have to prepare, fire away with some of the questions i could ask!
Thanks in advance