View Full Version : Anyone Ever Tried a Personal Organizer?

bekahboo714
05-19-06, 09:24 PM
I watch those organizational shows on HGTV and Style Network and I wonder how many of those people have ADD since they can't get organized and have so much clutter! Has anyone ever had a personal/professional organizer come into their homes? Did it help?

ADHDSupport
05-21-06, 08:21 AM
Hi Bekah
No I never have, nor have I considered it. I think I feel that i need to be the one who organizes the house based on how I want it not how someone else does it,then it will make sense to me.
Plus I cant justify that cost, I dont know how much they charge, but more than I want to spend!
Are you getting one to come to your house?
-A

fuzzybrain
05-21-06, 04:17 PM
Sometimes I think they would be nice, but I am too impulsive to keep it up-you have to look at it every day-I might lose it or forget about it.

Crazy~Feet
05-21-06, 08:07 PM
I have had tons of them, all with the first several pages filled out, then lost or abandoned in boredom fits.

susane
05-25-06, 11:31 AM
I have had tons of them, all with the first several pages filled out, then lost or abandoned in boredom fits.
...only to be found later and usually outdated. I have a whole bin full of these organizers that I have abandoned from year to year. I really need to clean out that bin and throw them away. :cool: