View Full Version : I'm all alone and talking to myself!

MIGirl
05-29-06, 11:33 PM
Does that mean I'm crazy? Somebody come talk to me or I'll go nuts lol

CursedMan
05-29-06, 11:48 PM
No your not crazy, your just bored like most of the people on here at this time of night

Crazy~Feet
05-30-06, 01:18 AM
LOL nope I am Crazy :D and in there now...we really gotta start posting when we go to chat huh?

psico175
05-30-06, 06:46 AM
That is my usual feeling...so you are not crazy :D we all are..:p Write to this forum help me to feel less alone and cazy.....Keep writing we will answered ...;)

mejasha
05-31-06, 03:00 PM
I think that would be a really cool song.
Does that make me crazy?

mejasha
05-31-06, 03:03 PM
I meant the quote "I'm all alone and talking to myself"

william tell
05-31-06, 04:09 PM
There was a woman near work today that was having a yelling match with herself

Lipz17
06-02-06, 08:40 PM
lol I just saw that the other day with a gentleman on the street.I dont mean to laugh sorry.

mejasha
06-02-06, 08:55 PM
I work at a nursing home on the alzheimers unit. That is a daily routine for a lot of them.
It's so frustrating sometimes because they are in thier own little world and you can't get through to them. I just want to hug them and tell them that I love them and that I am there to help. Actually,I do do that and sometimes it helps. But sometimes they think I am attacking them no matter what I do and so I just have to leave them alone in thier misery. It is really sad. I hate that disease.
O.K. enough of that . I am breaking into tears just thinking about it. I am fine at work but if I think about it later then I get really sad for them.
Thanks for reading and God bless.

oddjobace
12-13-06, 09:46 PM
Hi, alone or lonely? That is the question.

steviefranchise
12-13-06, 11:33 PM
Heck no! I do it all the time and even give myself anwsers! ;)