View Full Version : New Here!

bsousa
06-01-06, 08:34 AM
Hi there...I'm new here and just wanted to tell you a little about me and my family.:D
I am a mother of 3 beautifull children one girl 11yrs and two boys 5 and 10 yrs and 1 beautiful step-son 6yrs. I have been recently married since Dec 2005 to a wonderful Portuguese man and we are very happy.
My older son (10) was diagnoised with ADD/ADHD and borderline ODD about a year ago. My younger son (5) was also diagnoised with ADHD about a year ago too. Both are on medication. My older one is on the slow release ritilan and the Methylphenidate 2x a day and half a Resperidone before he goes to bed. My younger one is on 25 ml a day of the Methylphenidate.
Mind you, my older two children live with their father and my younger one lives with my husband and I. My step-son lives with his mother.

I joined this site hoping to get some support and to develope some type of friendship with other who are going through the same things as I am.:)

Thank you for letting me introduce me and my family.....:soapbox:

Josiekat
06-01-06, 10:40 AM
Welcome, Im new here myself. I have a son who is 8 and was diagnosed in the fall with ADHD/Depression. Hassling with school right now tow get accomodations for him...very ready for summer vacation! :-)

bsousa
06-01-06, 11:29 AM
Welcome, Im new here myself. I have a son who is 8 and was diagnosed in the fall with ADHD/Depression. Hassling with school right now tow get accomodations for him...very ready for summer vacation! :-)
Thanks JosieKat. Welcome too. I am still trying to figure out how I am going to spend the summer...lol...Were there's a will there's a way I guess...:eyebrow: This site seems to be very imformative and I'm starting to feel at home here. How about you?:)