View Full Version : I Park Like an Idiot .com

design8r
06-07-06, 09:30 AM
So I have a hundred "easy to remove" bumper stickers that read "I Park Like an Idiot" (pictures here) (http://iparklikeanidiot.com/), and this morning I actually went out of my way to find someone worthy of having the sticker attached.

I had a great time doing that. It only added about four minutes to the errand I was performing.

Was that terribly wrong and antagonistic of me?

fasttalkingmom
06-07-06, 09:51 AM
So I have a hundred "easy to remove" bumper stickers that read "I Park Like an Idiot" (pictures here) (http://iparklikeanidiot.com/), and this morning I actually went out of my way to find someone worthy of having the sticker attached.

I had a great time doing that. It only added about four minutes to the errand I was performing.

Was that terribly wrong and antagonistic of me?
You are my hero !!!!!!!

I was saying to someone just last week I want to print out some kind of note to put on cars and specially SUV to point out their bad parking.

I was soooooooooooo mad, someone parked their SUV so freaking close and crooked I could not get into the drivers side. :mad:

I'll take 100 of those bummper stickers thank you.... :D

boardtabitz
06-07-06, 10:19 AM
wouldnt it technically be considered vandalism if you got caught?

I would put it on a window maybe..........

fasttalkingmom
06-07-06, 10:22 AM
wouldnt it technically be considered vandalism if you got caught?

I would put it on a window maybe..........

Mostly lucky it is...lol..

Oh yes I would and did put a note on the window of that SUV. It was a note thanking them for parking so clsoe to my car

Crazy~Feet
06-07-06, 12:05 PM
Oh yes I would and did put a note on the window of that SUV. It was a note thanking them for parking so clsoe to my carI used to have a small pad of bright orange post-it sized notes like that FTM! Had a nice cute smiley face on it too, with a humungous "THANKS" at the top...and in smaller print it went on to say "for parking so close. Next time leave a can-opener so I can get my car out! People like you should ride the bus."