View Full Version : Anyone with ADD have the gift of Dowsing?

northrose
06-08-06, 07:54 PM
I discovered out of boredom [of course]11 years ago that I can find water with a stick, a "Y" shaped branch. It feels like a magnetic type of energy pulling. It`s quite the gift!! I`ll tell my story later,,, I`ve got to go,,,, Later

Crazy~Feet
06-08-06, 09:36 PM
Very cool northrose! I have the blessing and the curse of empathy myself. :)

janesays
06-09-06, 05:01 PM
I have artistic talent. I can copy an image still life or photographic to almost an exact representation. I've had a blank canvas sitting in front of me for weeks. I gotta tell myself to "just do it!" It's not the first or the last painting I'll ever paint who cares if it sucks.

mejasha
06-09-06, 05:17 PM
Very cool northrose! I have the blessing and the curse of empathy myself. :)
I have never tried dowsing but I do believe that it can be done.:)
I definetely have the gift of empathy as I have posted before.:foot:
I find that if I use that pain or feeling that I feel to "wish well" for the people who feel that pain then my fake pain or feeling will subside.:)
I am trying extra hard to not say anything wrong if you know what I mean.
You might try that though so that your curse can become more of a blessing than a curse. It has worked for me! LOL

dormammau2008
06-09-06, 08:29 PM
licks doing have meany gifts lol dorm

northrose
06-11-06, 09:56 AM
Is the "gift of empathy" the same as the "gift of discernment" of you?

Crazy~Feet
06-11-06, 10:03 AM
Is the "gift of empathy" the same as the "gift of discernment" of you?Not to me. I absorb emotional currents from those around me, which is a blessing and some days a curse ;).

northrose
06-11-06, 01:13 PM
Crazy Feet, nice choice of words to explain something so complex. My Uncle explained this gift to me a few years ago. He said that this gift is called "Discernment". In the dictionary it states: 1) To detect or percieve with the eye or mind. 2) Discriminate. It should not held as a curse, but as a gift. It`s important to fully understand what Discernment is,,,,, When knowledge is gained, it will no longer be a curse to you. That is why they call it a "Gift".

Crazy~Feet
06-11-06, 04:47 PM
Heh. I still say I absorb. I take these things in fully not just become aware of them ;) and if I am not careful get overwhelmed with stuff that's not my own. Helpful at times and unhelpful at others.