View Full Version : Sari Solden Online Nov 13- reminder

Tara
10-18-03, 02:30 AM
An Exclusive Evening with Sari Solden

Sari Solden, M.S., psychotherapist and author of the ground breaking book, "Women with Attention Deficit Disorder (http://www.addforums.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=187)" and "Journeys Through ADDulthood (http://www.addforums.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=311)", brings her popular "Ask Sari" Q and A session to ADD Consults.

This informative workshop is open to women who have either been diagnosed with AD/HD, or are interested in learning more about it.

When: Thursday, November 13, 2003 9:00pm EST

Where: ADD Consults: www.addconsults.com

How: Register at www.addconsults.com/conference
Space is limited.

Registered attendees will have the opportunity to have their questions answered by Sari.

waywardclam
10-18-03, 10:40 AM
Well I think this is absolutely a fantastic event, but I can't participate... :(

Tara
10-18-03, 03:50 PM
There are going to be more events with AD/HD experts. ADD Consults is going to be having different experts and ADDA will be hosting tele-conferences with leading experts too.

TerryM
11-08-03, 11:42 AM
Hi all,

Just a reminder that if you'd like to register for a seat for Sari Solden's online event, please do so soon. Below are the details; hope to see you there!
Terry

An Exclusive Evening with Sari Solden

Sari Solden, M.S., psychotherapist and author of the ground breaking book, "Women with Attention Deficit" and "Journeys Through ADDulthood", brings her popular "Ask Sari" Q and A session to ADD Consults.

This informative workshop is open to women who have either been diagnosed with AD/HD, or are interested in learning more about it.

When: Thursday, November 13, 2003
9:00pm EST

Where: ADD Consults: www.addconsults.com - in the chat room

How: Register at www.addconsults.com/conference
Space is limited. There is a small fee to help cover
expenses.

Have a question for Sari? Email them to me.

Appropriate questions by registered attendees will be passed on to Sari, who will respond to as many as possible during this exciting and unique online event.

Regards,